Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 5:40:17 PM EDT
Here a black policeman goes off on other policemen who do not fully support the second ammendment. It's a good long read, and in one section talks about how "gun control" had racist roots.

www.libertyforall.net/2004/march14/Honor.html
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for sharing

Good read
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Not so new, but a good read. JPFO has been all over this for several years.

Bob
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:47:37 PM EDT
[#3]
"That" author "uses" quotation "marks" a "little bit" too "much" in "his" writing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe that things went so far as to declare that blacks were non-citizens because if they were they would have the right to bear arms.

Racism/equality/etc is for me the main reason to have the right to bear arms.  I wish women would learn to be more accepting of this sort of thinking.  I know of very few women hom can defend themselves unarmed against an average male.  Guns equalize things.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#5]
One word for that article-EXCELLENT
Thanks for sharing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top