Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 5:33:33 PM EDT
Notify Law Enforcement Agencies of Inventories of Especially Lethal Firearms and Ammunition

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#3]
That phrase is straight from a VPC press release.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]
AIRSOFT !

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Everyone knows you can shrug off a few 9mm, so probably everything bigger.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#7]
It's a BS prhase from a idiot that gets marching orders from the Bradys and VPC.  

Where did you dig this up?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/ZW17/top_2.jpg

Now that's what I call lethal.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#9]
It not only kills you, it makes you DEADED!

HH
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Has anyone ever noticed that the "black guy" on the right is just the white guy with a different gun and Photoshopped black?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Anything above the girls calibers like 9mm.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Notify Law Enforcement Agencies of Inventories of Especially Lethal Firearms and Ammunition

The DC snipers used a varmint caliber (.22 centerfire). That means anything with more power, like a 30-30 lever action, or a scoped hunting (sniper) rifle.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#13]
RPGs and mini guns?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Has anyone ever noticed that the "black guy" on the right is just the white guy with a different gun and Photoshopped black?

lol i never noticed that, whats up with that?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#15]
The one that gets more thrust per squeeze, ala 10mm.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I thought that was the new Blackhawk catalog cover.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Forgot the fingers I guess.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#18]

In the event of a terrorist attack, riot, or severe storm like Katrina, local law enforcement should have specific information regarding which gun dealers have in their inventories firearms that pose a particular threat to public safety. Dealers who sell machine guns, assault weapons, 50 caliber anti-armor sniper rifles, or armor-piercing ammunition should be required to submit information on the make, model, and number of such weapons in their inventories to local law enforcement agencies on a regular basis. (WTF is an 'assault weapon'?)
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Has anyone done any ballistic gelatin tests with those rounds?  I say we give some of these to O_P and put 'em through the Box o' Truth to find out if they're any good, if not.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I bet they can kill you.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#21]
One that kills their whole family when you pull the trigger.

"This here's an .88 Magnum.  It shoots through schools."
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh yeah i didn't notice that!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh yeah i didn't notice that!!!

No Shit!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:23:57 PM EDT
[#24]
If the stock ain't wood, it can't be good.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:28:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

In the event of a terrorist attack, riot, or severe storm like Katrina, local law enforcement should have specific information regarding which gun dealers have in their inventories firearms that pose a particular threat to public safety. Dealers who sell machine guns, assault weapons, 50 caliber anti-armor sniper rifles, or armor-piercing ammunition should be required to submit information on the make, model, and number of such weapons in their inventories to local law enforcement agencies on a regular basis. (WTF is an 'assault weapon'?)

*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Clearly the Five-seveN and .50cal 'sniper' rifles  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

is that one on the right a bullet or a tube of lip gloss?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:53:21 PM EDT
[#29]
An 'Especially lethal firearm" will kill someone more dead than a 'Non-Especially lethal firearm'.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*

They MUST think were stupid!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:11:10 PM EDT
[#31]
maybe its a gun that will kill you, bring you back and then kill you agan?

or perhaps it not only destroys the body but the soul as well?

or maybe its a 40 watt phased plasma rifle?

or maybe a DEA agent with a .40 caliber glock?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#33]
It will DEAD you twice times like the HAMMER of DEAD.  

Or , maybe a Glock FOW- TAY, yo  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
RPGs and mini guns?

That's right.  All the hawks say that RPGs are only "mildly addictive," but I have heard they can be lethal.  What's that World of Warcraft one?  How dangerous is it?  

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#35]

What is an 'especially lethal firearm?"

A 1903-A4, you whipper-snapper!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it's a phallic object.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

What is an 'especially lethal firearm?"

A 1903-A4, you whipper-snapper!

A gun so deadly that it doesn't need bullets [sic] to kill you dead.  If hit over the head with one, you will die too.  Somehow, this is altogether different and of more cause for alarm than a crowbar, hammer, baseball bat, etc.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:46:19 AM EDT
[#38]
I know. Its the gun Al Pachino used in heat!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:03:11 AM EDT
[#39]
This seems like an odd request, as to the best of my knowledge, no gun stores were looted of "especially lethal firearms and ammunition". Wal Mart on the other hand lost a bunch of 22's and shotties. Go figure.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:19:16 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*

Nope.......just that the general public is pretty easy to scare.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:25:07 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*

There has been a disaster and a lot of criminal behavior. That is when the anti-gun idiots come out of the woodwork to demand what ammounts to a backdoor registration scheme. The anti-gunners never pass up an opportunity to use criminal activity to demand the disarming of the rest of us so that we will be completely helpless in the face of thug elements that the libbies work so darn hard to release on the streets.

The anti-gunners really are more afraid of me carrying a handgun than they are of releasing a convicted rapist back on to the street, because in their libbie mind I am the dangerous kook and the convicted violent rapist is a "victim".

Liberals are IDIOTS.

But like vultures to a fresh corpse, they cannot resist using human suffering as an opportunity to score some political points. People, you see, are things. Props with which they can try to guilt the whole country into letting them have some power which they can use to ruin the America that they hate.

They have been doing it for decades. Some groups, like the ACLU, are particularly skilled at it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:43:46 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
The anti-gunners really are more afraid of me carrying a handgun than they are of releasing a convicted rapist back on to the street, because in their libbie mind I am the dangerous kook and the convicted violent rapist is a "victim".

Well actually you are both victims in the mind of the antigunner.......
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:19:12 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
This seems like an odd request, as to the best of my knowledge, no gun stores were looted of "especially lethal firearms and ammunition". Wal Mart on the other hand lost a bunch of 22's and shotties. Go figure.

Except the gun store the cops broke into:

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:42:44 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
One that kills their whole family when you pull the trigger.

"This here's an .88 Magnum.  It shoots through schools."

"Can we hurry this up, there's a play letting out and I want to do some target shooting"

I love Jonny Dangerous
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:01:00 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except the gun store the cops broke into:

fast351.com/jbt/michpo.jpg

Can we have a caption contest with this photo?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Because we all know that "Assault weapons" (whatever that means) are MUCH more lethal than any other kind of gun. I knew a guy once who shot clean through an engine block with an AR15, and anyone who gets hit with an AK-47 will just disintegrate. There will be nothing left. It's true! Heard it at a gun show!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:43:29 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it's a phallic object.

yup...it's a dildo
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Well, if their "only purpose is to kill people" ... they might as well be good at it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#49]
I like to consider any weapon I have in my hands especially dangerous.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I like to consider any weapon I have in my hands especially dangerous.

Then keep your finger off the trigger lol.  I bet the wind and rained killed more people than firearms in NOLA.  BAN WEATHER!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top