Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 1:52:10 PM EDT
So I finally decided after  putting it off I put Ringu into my computer's DVD player.  So the first few minutes go by and it's freaking me out but nothing happens.  The jump to when the reporter decides to check out the article about the deaths in the car, creepy music included.  So Cyrax decides right then to IM me and I don't know how far I jump off my chair, but it took me about a minute to recover.  If a movies does that to you and you haven't gotten that far into it, I say it's working.    Did I mention I had the speakers up real loud,  think of someone sneaking up behind someone and going RAAAAAWL!!! real loud and scare the hell out of them.  I used to do that to my little sister.

Thought you guys might be interested.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Pussy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Pussy.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#3]
when we were kids my brother used to tie fishing line to a chair in my room and then close the door. He would wait until I came in there and then he'd pull on the chair a little at a time and then pull it over. First few times he did it it scared me stupid.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top