Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 8:29:06 PM EDT
After making a ridiculous comment about how the President doesn't care about black people on a relief telethon for Katrina victims (and probably costing hurricane victims untold thousands of dollars in donations that did not occur as a result) he is suddenly scheduled to appear on one of the most liberally biased shows on network TV to perform LIVE.

Coincidence? I think not.

Anyone got a list of sponsors for the show? I'd like to contact everyone to voice my displeasure that they would fund such a person.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Buncha New York turds.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:50:54 PM EDT
[#2]
someone needs to rewire his jaw shut, he was a one hit wonder and now he thinks hes the man. McM
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Buncha New York turds.

thanks...

On the other hand wasnt he shot? or a car accident? He was performing at a football game recently and the whole crowed was booing him...it was pretty funny. SNL has been terrible lately
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Bastard.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Buncha New York turds.

thanks...

On the other hand wasnt he shot? or a car accident? He was performing at a football game recently and the whole crowed was booing him...it was pretty funny. SNL has been terrible lately

Can we arrange another shooting? I missed the first one.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Buncha New York turds.

thanks...

Can we arrange another shooting? I missed the first one.

ahh looked it up, it was a car accident. Fractured his jaw, too bad they fixed it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Since next week's show is the season premiere, his performance has probably been scheduled since before his offending comments.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:12:10 PM EDT
[#8]
$10 says there'll be a skit about his mouthing off, probably featuring Mike Myers
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:20:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Since next week's show is the season premiere, his performance has probably been scheduled since before his offending comments.

I thought about that but I can see them doing a last minute sub.

Either way I think sponsors should still withdraw their support.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top