Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2005 3:20:51 PM EDT
Just thinking about it.

The best way to deal with some radical group you hate is to have a different radical group you hate do the work.

Essentially it is win-win kinda like if France went to war against Africa. You wouldn't know who to cheer for and the only important thing would be to make sure everyone has enough ammo.

With that in mind, how do we get Scumbag of the Year Reverend Phelps of godhatesfags.com fame to attend various anti war demonstrations such as those promoted by Anti American and Pro Terrorists organizations usually attended by the DUh.com crowd?

This would certainly be preferrable to that dickhead protesting at soldiers funerals. Plus it would drive the DUmmies absolutely crazy when another person who hates American and soldiers starts in with his "God Hates Fags" position.

And besides making their sideshows and even bigger circus he would really piss them off by stealing a lot of their thunder.

Phelps and his merry band of retards would be equally punished by being surrounded by by a bunch of fags.

I just think it would be hilarious to have Rev. Phelps on stage next to Cindy Shithead. Maybe he can celebrate the death of another soldier....that being her deceased son.

It might even open the eyes of a few people when they see exactly what kind of person hates America and hates our soldiers.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Essentially it is win-win kinda like if France went to war against Africa. You wouldn't know who to cheer for and the only important thing would be to make sure everyone has enough ammo.

That was inspired, dude...
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Good idea.  I'll authorize the organization's jet and one of the Lichenstein accounts for this purpose.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:35:47 PM EDT
[#3]
holy shit dude....good call
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:47:05 PM EDT
[#4]
good one!.....would you like me to do the windshield or check the oil ,sir?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:48:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Ahem. It's the VAST right-wing conspiracy, thank you very much.

I'll alert my local Illuminati chapter and see what they can do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top