[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#4]
My first IBTL!

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I openeded this thread at the request of a few members from the 'conspiracy' thread becuase they didnt'  like getting called on WTC7.

It's a pretty good argument when the owner of the property admits to blowing it up, all I asked is if the know it alls there knew about that.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Did you know that DU has a whole section devoted to 9/11.  To think they have a whole section devoted to whacked out conspiracy theories made me crack up
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:12:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why this thread… because dport is acting like a child in this one:
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=392757&page=1

Happy?

You wont be after you review this:
www.prisonplanet.com/011904wtc7.html

Only person I saw really acting like a child was you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:16:03 AM EDT
[#10]
With the recent "Able Danger" relevations, how can anyone trust anything the Gov't tells us anymore?

Really?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It was pointed out that pulling the building was the firefighting term and not the demolition term.
It was the order for all firefighters to cease firefighting efforts and get out of the building.

See post from other thread... I originally made the same assumption that you did.

Quoted:
The remainder of the 1st two towers were 'pulled'... this was mentioned repeatedly on the news.
'Pulling a buidling" is a term used in demolition, this clip should prove helpful.
pull it sound clip

The Windsor hotel Madrid Spain burned intensly for 6 days and never collapsed just this year, and it was older . www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1108268248581_24/?hub=TopStories

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:18:05 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
With the recent "Able Danger" relevations, how can anyone trust anything the Gov't tells us anymore?

Really?

My thoughts exactly... we need to quit partisan bickering and take control of our government, because I think only a fool believes we are.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

My thoughts exactly... we need to quit partisan bickering and take control of our government, because I think only a fool believes we are.

I think only a fool believes that WTC building 7 was brought down by demolitions.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#15]

WTC7 was BLOWTORCHED by the collapsing main towers.  The jet fuel and air trapped in the towers was forced down and out during the collapse, blowtorching WTC7 and causing its failure hours later as the building contents burned.

You are sofa king we todd did
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:22:03 AM EDT
[#16]
This is clearly trolling… starting a new thread because you get spanked in another one.

LOCK
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

Uh... yeah... right.

You go take control of "our" government... I've got mags to load.  

ETA:  And spanish tapes to study!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:25:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

WTC7 was BLOWTORCHED by the collapsing main towers.  The jet fuel and air trapped in the towers was forced down and out during the collapse, blowtorching WTC7 and causing its failure hours later as the building contents burned.

WTC was HUNDREDS of hards away from towers 1 and 2, and take a look at this picture... its something like 45 mins before the buidling blew. Tower 1 actually FELL onto the bank across the street, damaging more than a dozen floors, catching it on fire and it didn't fall?

Keith_J: I must insist that you knock this knee-jerk barage of insults off unless you want me to get personal w/you?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:28:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Holy shit! I need more tinfoil!!!

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:28:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
This is clearly trolling… starting a new thread because you get spanked in another one.

LOCK

Spanked... I dont think that was what happened at all. Some got mad becuase they understand that WTC7was demolished. Even the FEMA report said that the fact surrounding the collapse call for more investigation.

Applogies about the Alex Jones website, but about 1/3 or more of what he says he backs up by citing his sources, his message is that the mainstream media lies to us. I dont like most of what he says.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Happy?

You wont be after you review this:
www.prisonplanet.com/011904wtc7.html

You're right, I'm not happy.  I hate clicking links to any Alex Jones kook website.  The man has no merit, no honor, and not a brain in his pointy little head.

+1

Alex Jones is living proof that mental illness can get you a radio show (and not much else)

The day Alex Jones gets an Engineering degree from an accredited university, I will read his report on just why he thinks he is right, and every single freaking professional engineering society on the planet is wrong.

Until then, he is little more than a pompous assbag and a blithering twit.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOCK

Spanked... I dont think that was what happened at all.

Yes, but it's already been established you believe all sorts of whacky things, so your opinion of what happened in the other thread isn't worth much.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:33:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Fine... Alex Jones is an ass-bag, I dont like him all that much.
However, Larry Silverstein admits to blowing up the building, he admitted it on TV.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:36:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTC was HUNDREDS of hards away from towers 1 and 2, and take a look at this picture... its something like 45 mins before the buidling blew. Tower 1 actually FELL onto the bank across the street, damaging more than a dozen floors, catching it on fire and it didn't fall?

Keith_J: I must insist that you knock this knee-jerk barage of insults off unless you want me to get personal w/you?

WTC 1 & 2 were THOUSANDS of feet tall and each floor was a hundred yards square.  Such a flame front of flashpoint or hotter gases reaching hundreds of yards is the FACT.  The flames were NOT visible due to the dust in the area but IT HAPPENED.  Look at the burned vehicles recovered from the area.  Glass shatters when hit with such temperatures, providing NO resistance to a flame front.

This caused a MASSIVE ignition, impossible for firefighters to suppress.  And that is what I learned when attending the Brayton Firefighting School.  I will continue with the personal attacks because even though you are not clinically retarded, you sure act like it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#27]
agntsa
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:36:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#31]
That's incorrect... the sound clip was from the head of engineering, you heard him talking about 'pulling' other biuldings.

You should be able to right click on it, and select 'save file as' then download it slowly on your 56K connection.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Ah yes, "pull it," the phrase that launched a thousand fucktards.

Saying that the Madrid building didn't fall due to fire, therefore building 7 couldn't have, is comlpete and utter bullshit. Buildings are constructed differently and deal with loadings differently. The Madrid building had thick concrete core columns. It reacted to the fire in a different way. And the Madrid building did suffer a partial collapse.

People like Alex Jones, Morgan Reynolds and all those assholes who ejaculate this manure don't know fuck all about engineering.

All you have to do see through this conspiracy crap is ask yourself two simple questions:

1. Question: Why do they put fireproofing material on structural steel?
Answer: Steel is vulnerable to fire.

2. Question: What happened on 9-11-01?
Answer: A big fucking fire.

They know building 7 fell due to fire. They don't know exactly how, because we don't understand everything there is to know about how buildings and materials behave in fire. But if there was anything at all to this theory, people in the construction industry would have been all over it a long time ago.

Now take this shit elsewhere. Because every time someone posts it, they are wiping their ass on  the memory of all those brave firefighters who died that day

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:45:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#34]
RELAX... I am a systems engineer, I am trying to help doublefeed!

Quoted:
clip you linked, what does it say?

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
That's incorrect... the sound clip was from the head of engineering, you heard him talking about 'pulling' other biuldings.

You should be able to right click on it, and select 'save file as' then download it slowly on your 56K connection.

There were NO explosions heard immediately before  WTC7 collapsed.  STFU now.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:52:20 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
RELAX... I am a systems engineer, I am trying to help doublefeed!

Quoted:
clip you linked, what does it say?

Are you REALLY an engineer?  Or a technician who wants to sound important?

I'll put my BSME up against your AS.  You may know electron flow but you don't know shit about structures or materials.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:52:32 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Saying that the Madrid building didn't fall due to fire, therefore building 7 couldn't have, is comlpete and utter bullshit. Buildings are constructed differently and deal with loadings differently. The Madrid building had thick concrete core columns. It reacted to the fire in a different way. And the Madrid building did suffer a partial collapse.

The point is that no steel frame modern structure has ever collapsed due to fire, WTC 1 and 2 had structural damage from the aricraft impacts, WTC7 was demolished.

Question: What happened on 9-11-01?

Answer: Ask Larry Silverstein and the engineers at FEMA.

They know building 7 fell due to fire.

Do they?

He admitted it on TV!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:53:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Hmm ya know we "pull" buildings all the time in my field of work and it sure as hell don't mean we demo them, It means we pull personel out of them and re assign them to other more important locations/positions. The same word /phrase can mean different things in different fields. While "pulling" a building may mean to demo it to somone who works in that field, in many others, including Firefighting it means to get personel out. So perhaps yer simple brain is just confusing things? I think thats a safe bet.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:54:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#40]
I have a BS, not an AS.

I work in IT, my title the past two enterprise companies that I have worked for has been just that, engineer... ME's EE's CE's are justified in saying that we aren't degreed, but IT changes fast and that's just what the industry calls it.  You could have a degree in phys ed, and work as a software developer, and they call you a software engineer... get used too it.

All I'm saying is that Larry admitted to blowing the biuldings up, and what you have to understand is that   this is the smoking gun that fuels the conspiracy fires.

I would like to know, when exactly did they ahve time to do it?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:57:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Sounds like everyones minds are already made up... good job folks.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:59:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#46]
It is IMPOSSIBLE to rig a building for demolition via explosives and have it reliably detonate after it has been set on fire.  Why?  Because to time the explosions, you need either det cord or shock tube, both of which are nearly impossible to fireproof.

You cannot do it with electical detonators alone.  Without proper timing, the requirement for explosives goes up and then the building no longer impodes but explodes.

Give it up, there were NO explosives used in WTC7.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#47]

Sounds like everyones minds are already made up... good job folks.

Don't you fucking condescend. I've read reports in engineering journals on the collapse of the towers and building 7, and on what we've learned about how buildings perform in fire because of 9-11. Have you? No, you just heard "pull it" and suddenly you think you've got it all figured out.

The point is that no steel frame modern structure has ever collapsed due to fire, WTC 1 and 2 had structural damage from the aricraft impacts, WTC7 was demolished.

What, you think that means it's impossible? No steel framed structure has fallen due to fire before 9-11. A lot of shit that didn't happen before happened on 9-11. People are studying how it fell as we speak to better understand fire. Engineers do not believe it was demolished, or that it could not have fallen due to fires. NIST, which has been studying this event for years, said specifically said that it hadn't seen any evidence of bombs or demolitions in its collapse.

This is such a load of crap.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#48]
I have posted my opinion on this before but aparently its time again.

There was no conspiracy, no cover up, no political insider info....it was an attack, plain and simple.
But that doesnt matter because apparently there are people that simply refuse to accept this fact.

Here is what I really want to know....lets just say that demolition teams planted the explosives in the building, the whole thing was planned in advance....and all this time....our own government has been keep the truth a secret, as there is some secret plot that has yet to be completed, and 9/11 was just a part of it.....

Ok...lets just take that nonsense as fact and believe it.....

What the fuck is anyone going to do about it?
If the whole thing was a big plot....it should be obvious that the plot worked, and we are powerless to do anything about it. And if we can suspend our egos long enough to accept that the government truly does control us, and there was some fantastic plot.....exactly what are they waiting for to complete it? While we are at it, what is the point of the whole thing in the first place?

Someone answer that one question....if the government was in fact behind this whole thing...and the whole damn day was planned out in advance by our own leaders.....precisely why was it done? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

The whole thing has done nothing to advance our nation...if anything, it has hurt us significantly.
Our economy has been stronger.....cost of living has increased while wages remain effectively the same.....many thousands of citizens have died as either a direct or indirect result of 9/11.....we have spent 1/2 trillion dollars that we didnt have to waste in the first place, and certainly didnt allocate lightly.....

so then conspiracists......why?
If you are all so damn indignant and confident of the governments involvement in 9/11 why not provide some background rather than the sensational garbage about explosives, missles, etc.

Inquiring minds want to know....if it wasnt our friends of the eastern sands that did this, who did....and significantly more important...WHY?

Oh....dont put too much thought into it...maybe someone can post the video of the plane NOT hitting the pentagon again as well......because that was all faked too.

I sure am glad they exposed that staged moon landing.
I am starting to wonder of the tsunami really happened....must have been a plot.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:06:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:16:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top