Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 9:52:13 PM EDT
    In the future do you think the weapons that will be invented will be more accurate, can kill alot better  than bullets? or stop an enemy without killing?

I would say not for a long time. What we use right now it pretty reliable. You know how all that new technology can get.  From the looks of it, the common cartridge and firearm hasnt change that drasticly from the first muskets. Yea the modern firearm is far superior to a musket, but the idea is still the same
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Plasma ray gun...

"Set them to stun"

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:01:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You mean like Dr. Jocelyn Elders' philosophy:  "We need to make safer guns & safer bullets."  

www.umc.pitt.edu/media/pcc030203/images/1jocelyn_elders.jpg

No I mean more deadly! and more accurate!

or

Will invetnors lean towards making non-lethal stuff?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You mean like Dr. Jocelyn Elders' philosophy:  "We need to make safer guns & safer bullets."  

She also said it was ok to teach our kids about masturbation in school

She was a whack job
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:08:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No I mean more deadly! and more accurate!

or

Will invetnors lean towards making non-lethal stuff?

Some people will always need killing. Unless people start walking around in Mech Warrior outfits, regular guns will always be effective. If people do create mech warrior outfits, we can always use bigger guns and harder hitting ammo.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:10:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Like casesless ammo ,lasers, exploding rounds for small arms  and stuff.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:12:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I will never, ever so long as I live use a gun that requires electronics to make it work.
No ray gun, no smart gun, no Land Warrior shit for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top