Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 4:45:32 PM EDT
Possibly a dupe.

Out There: Man-Made Hurricanes?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Global warming? Act of God? Nope, says one Idaho weatherman — Hurricane Katrina was part of a man-made plot against America.

Scott Stevens, a meteorologist who for nine years has been forecasting the weather on KPVI-TV (search) in Pocatello, says the Yakuza — the Japanese mafia — is using a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to launch terrific storms against the U.S. mainland.

The devastation of New Orleans was in revenge for the U.S. atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Stevens explains on his Web site. He says it will soon be used again against another major American city.

"A battle in the skies is waged daily. Some battles are won and others lost. We yet know not which," Stevens writes on the front page of his site. "For years this massive global project has been under way, but only now is it making it to the forefront of the consciousness of those with curious minds."

Rumors have long circulated of a secret Soviet weather weapon, but Stevens told the Idaho Falls Post Register he became convinced it existed after noticing strange patterns in a Montana cold front in 2004.

"I just got sick to my stomach because these clouds were unnatural and that meant they had [the machine] on all the time," Stevens told the newspaper. "I was left trying to forecast the intent of some organization, rather than the weather of this planet."

Nor is it a coincidence that both Katrina and Ivan — the huge hurricane that hit Florida a year ago — are Russian names, Stevens says.

Full Text

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoa! this guy needs to get on Coast to Coast!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
So what...we need to bomb them again?

There goes Sony's stock.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
DAMN YOU YAKUZA!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone is bound to blame this on American's driving imports instead of crappy domestics.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#5]
This guy is a wacko!  He is also gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

A cock in your ass can cause you to think up some pretty weird conspiracy theories!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This guy is a wacko!  He is also gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

A cock in your ass can cause you to think up some pretty weird conspiracy theories!

I've been to Pocatello, ID a number of times, and there really only seems to be gays and Mormons there.  Kind of interesting.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:01:10 PM EDT
[#7]
OK, somebody settle this for me once and for all. Is the "Yakuza" the little button-thingy up toward the top, or the area between the honeypot and the dumpster? I spend a lot of time going back and forth between the two, and it kills my neck.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
OK, somebody settle this for me once and for all. Is the "Yakuza" the little button-thingy up toward the top, or the area between the honeypot and the dumpster? I spend a lot of time going back and forth between the two, and it kills my neck.

Yeah, it's the little button thingie....
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#10]
One of the local radio stations here had this nut job on yesterday.

What a tard
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#11]
"A cock in your ass can cause you to think up some pretty weird conspiracy theories!"

LMAO
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow...this guy quits his job for THIS?

...takes all types...

HH
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I still say we bomb them at least once just in case.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:08:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Whoa! this guy needs to get on Coast to Coast!

This guy has been listing to tooo much coast to coast!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top