Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/23/2005 1:39:04 PM EDT
My wife says to me today, "you should buy stock in Charmin, you use enough of that crap". So what  I like my POPE to be clean and free of "debris". Is it just me or does anyone else have the dreaded "CHOCOPHOBIA". Or am I am just an anal retentive () clean freak?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless you use over 3 rolls a day, I see no problem.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My wife says to me today, "you should buy stock in Charmin, you use enough of that crap". So what  I like my POPE to be clean and free of "debris". Is it just me or does anyone else have the dreaded "CHOCOPHOBIA". Or am I am just an anal retentive () clean freak?

Tell her you'll put it in her poopy so she won't shit right for 3 weeks.

That way your useage will average out with hers, or lack thereof.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Personally, I'm not keen on a hand covered in shit, or in residual skid marks in my drawers....so I mummify my mits with TP and wipe until I have achieved a lusterous glisten on my cheeks.

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Grab a handfull of tp. Buff until a high luster is achieved.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Tell your wife that you're going to start buying in bulk so she'll stop complaining.

While you're at it, show her this pic:

I asked my wife to "stock up", and that was what she brought home.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Personally, I'm not keen on a hand covered in shit, or in residual skid marks in my drawers....so I mummify my mits with TP and wipe until I have achieved a lusterous glisten on my cheeks.

Sheep

+1
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Why use TP at all? A bore brush, a few patches, and some CLP should do the trick much better...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm a bit of a neat freak too... but my wife still uses more than me.

Remind your wife that she "patty-pats" when you don't, too.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#10]
If you learn to fold the TP the right way you will get 'more wipes per pull.'
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#11]
On a serious note, those Pamper baby wipes work quite well on cleaning "stuff" regular TP can't reach. No shit!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:08:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

My wife has said the same thing to me!  I told her that I don't stop wiping until someone could eat off my ass.   I've sat by people before and you can tell they aren't the most aggressive wipers.  I refuse to be the stinky ass that no one wants to sit near!  The wife buys it in bulk at Costco now so I'm always good to go!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#13]
TO ALL THE GUYS WHO ARE ABOUT TO COMPLAIN THAT THEIR WIFE USES TOO MUCH TP:

Remember, we gotta use it for both numbers.  There's nothing to shake.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Tell your wife that you're going to start buying in bulk so she'll stop complaining.

[urhome.comcast.net/~cjan99999/Charmin.JPG

Chili night?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Better learn to "drip dry!"
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#16]
No.

We use just enough to get the job done.

HH
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:30:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Baby wipes.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:36:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Are those single rolls or doubles?

ETA: Using Bounty for TP is HARD CORE.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Yeah, but how much do you need? It seems to me that a few sheets properly folded....  pat dry... buff to a high luster...   and you're done.

I had this one girlfriend once..   man, that woman would go through a roll of TP a day.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:45:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but how much do you need? It seems to me that a few sheets properly folded....  pat dry... buff to a high luster...   and you're done.

I had this one girlfriend once..   man, that woman would go through a roll of TP a day.

3-4 max.  Unless, well....
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:47:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

home.comcast.net/~cjan99999/Charmin.JPG

Are those single rolls or doubles?

I don't know-that's a great question

I'll find out when I get home.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
If you learn to fold the TP the right way you will get 'more wipes per pull.'

With an avatar to prove the theory?

You get a +1.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Sheep

I try to keep from getting it on my cheeks.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Wife uses 1 roll per day, can never remember that she used the last of it the last time she was in there. So once a day at least .... HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Of course I chuck it back there like a football pass at the superbowl.

A lack of planning on her part does not constitue a ASS LEAVING THE COUCH emergency on my part.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Wife uses 1 roll per day, can never remember that she used the last of it the last time she was in there. So once a day at least .... HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Of course I chuck it back there like a football pass at the superbowl.

A lack of planning on her part does not constitue a ASS LEAVING THE COUCH emergency on my part.

If ya really wanna have some fun with the better half, lift the lid and cover the bowl with saran wrap,  making sure no wrinkles show... then carefully put the lid back down. Loads of fun!

(extra points for smearing vaseline on the seat!)
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Bah.  Try making a mad dash for the can (when ya gotta go, ya gotta go), sitting down and beginning to take care of business only to discover that the only wiping material is the newspaper you brought to read.  Or worse yet, just the empty toilet paper tube.  You will be pining for Bounty.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bah.  Try making a mad dash for the can (when ya gotta go, ya gotta go), sitting down and beginning to take care of business only to discover that the only wiping material is the newspaper you brought to read.  Or worse yet, just the empty toilet paper tube.  You will be pining for Bounty.

well there always are the guest towels...

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Bidet motherfucker, do you use it?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Heck, get one of the cheap handheld shower massagers from Walmart.  One or two passes with TP to get most of it, put it on pulse and go through the car wash, and one more TP pass to dry.

I really don't think TP actually cleans you, it mostly dries it on.

If you got dog shit smeared in your hair, would you be happy to clean it with a paper towel?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:46:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Heck, get one of the cheap handheld shower massagers from Walmart.  One or two passes with TP to get most of it, put it on pulse and go through the car wash, and one more TP pass to dry.

I really don't think TP actually cleans you, it mostly dries it on.

If you got dog shit smeared in your hair, would you be happy to clean it with a paper towel?

That's just about the nastiest thing I've ever read...wonder what time Walmart closes..
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Why have I never thought to wet my TP before I use it?

OH, I know.  I'm not a snob. LOL

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Why have I never thought to wet my TP before I use it?

OH, I know.  I'm not a snob. LOL

Nah, just a stinky brown-striper.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#35]
About the first month of my marriage, my husband was overwhelmed by the amount of toilet paper I used.  He insisted that all I needed was one square of tissue.  

It went something like this (all while tears of embarrassment are welling in my eyes):  Hubby stands holding a square of tissue like some kind of product model, "This is a square of tissue," he says, folds it in half two times and rips one corner off so that when he unfolds it, the square has a hole in the middle.  He acts out wiping himself after sticking his finger in the hole, then takes the piece torn out of the middle and mimes cleaning under his fingernail with it.  Um... joke went flat on me.  Sometimes, I wonder about that guy...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
About the first month of my marriage, my husband was overwhelmed by the amount of toilet paper I used.  He insisted that all I needed was one square of tissue.  

It went something like this (all while tears of embarrassment are welling in my eyes):  Hubby stands holding a square of tissue like some kind of product model, "This is a square of tissue," he says, folds it in half two times and rips one corner off so that when he unfolds it, the square has a hole in the middle.  He acts out wiping himself after sticking his finger in the hole, then takes the piece torn out of the middle and mimes cleaning under his fingernail with it.  Um... joke went flat on me.  Sometimes, I wonder about that guy...

Holy crap...my grandfather used to say that, except he MEANT it.

If I hadn't been a newlywed, the dry performance (as though he meant it) would have added to it's hilarity; however, as it was, (sniff, sniff) he was a cad.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Only problem with wetting the TP is the little dingleballs that roll off and stay behind.  Then when you're washing your ass in the shower you come across one and think "WTF?" only to realize what it is after you fling it on the shower floor.  I'll wet the TP when it's really messy or feels like battery acid.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:17:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#40]
A nice pulsating flexible hose shower head will help keep Mr Rosy Red so clean you will squeak when you walk
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Why don't we have an ass like a cat?  They don't have to wipe.  Only humans need to wipe.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Why don't we have an ass like a cat?  They don't have to wipe.  Only humans need to wipe.  

They SHOULD wipe, but they don't. Cats have nasty asses. And nothign is worse than a dog wiping its ass on the carpet. A girl I see thinks it is cute when here little rat dog wipes his ass on the carpet. Nasty motherfucker.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#43]
The depth of this place is truly astouding.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:50:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:34:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Try getting a bad case of Bud Mud after a long night of drinking when you're sitting in the middle of the woods hunting the next day.

I had to tear my boxers off  and into pieces to wipe my ass.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Try getting a bad case of Bud Mud after a long night of drinking when you're sitting in the middle of the woods hunting the next day.

I had to tear my boxers off  and into pieces to wipe my ass.

Been there, done that, bought the friggin t-shirt!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:55:41 AM EDT
[#47]
They say I use too much, but if that's the case... THEN SO DO THEY.

I COULD use less but, I'm content with not getting any shit on my hands.

I find that instead of folding the TP, you should crumple/roll it into a ball and wrap that ball with the last foot of TP. It's got less finger to anus action that way and seems to use even less than before.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:58:53 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They SHOULD wipe, but they don't. Cats have nasty asses. And nothign is worse than a dog wiping its ass on the carpet. A girl I see thinks it is cute when here little rat dog wipes his ass on the carpet. Nasty motherfucker.

Better than your girlfriend wiping her ass on the carpet like that huh? Now THAT would be nasty!

Bad thing using baby wipes if you have septic.. I know families that don't flush paper. They throw it in the trash can in the bathroom. "Welcome friends!" Septic sucks..

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 2:13:55 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Anyone who wipes DRY is NASTY.    You can't clean yourself with dry paper no matter what.

The sink is in easy reach.   A little dampening of the last pass via the sink,  using quality TP
that isn't susceptible to easy breakthroughs,  leaves your butt clean enough to kiss.  Maybe not
clean enough for a DEEP kiss,  but clean, nonetheless.

My GF and I both are very into being squeakly clean.  It's NICER no matter what we do or don't do,
so when whe shower, we scrub everything until we're practically sterilized from head to toe.

Everyone should do that.

I don't care who you are and how deeply in love you may be,  a whiff of ASS during intimate
encounters is a real turn-off.   So scrub that butt!
CJ

Thats why the three "S"s are in the order they're in.  I dont go but once a day, and it's right before I hit the evening shower.  

Wett'in the TP is going a little too far though.  If I gotta wipe with dry TP......well, shit happens!  I'll deal with it later.  Cant take a shower at work.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:05:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Cats don't need to wipe because they lick their assholes clean.  I don't think that would be an option, even if we could.

I just find it hard to believe that we're now in the 21st century and everyone still cleans themselves by pawing at their asses with wadded up paper.  Of course, look at what TP costs at the store, and it's considered a 'staple.'  I'm sure that we've come up with better methods, but Big TP has kept it all quiet.

We need to figure out exactly how the three seashells work, a la 'Demolition Man'.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top