Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 1:18:31 PM EDT
"I am shocked at the irresponsibility of Gov. Rick Perry.  I don't get paid until Friday's and today I can't get gas and I cannot get food or water for my family here in Texas City.  Why wasn't I given some money by the Texas or Federal Gov. in order to buy the necessary supplies for my family?  I was offered a ride on a bus in order to evacuate the area but the toilet was far too small for a person my size to ever use and I'm not going to trust my babies to strangers.  Why weren't we given helicopter rides like the folks in New Orleans?  All week long people got free helicopter rides in New Orleans and they got 2 thousand dollars.  I feel like I got ripped off.  This country and this government don't give a damn about black people OR about poor people!"

http://forums.chron.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&tsn=1&tid=181&webtag=hc-rita

If this is real I am going to find this witch and smack her myself.
Simply a pathetic existence some of these people live. They would really be better off dead.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
It would not surprise me if it was real, that is the mentality of a great many Americans these days.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:24:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You know... I remember hearing (might have been a long time ago) that in China, being fat usually is a sign of wealth.

Explain how our "poor" people get fat... No wait, nanny state... My fault.

Also, fuck you stupid bitch.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:26:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude, even worse:

On the Detroit 10 o'clock news last night they had some idiot on from her cell phone in Texas. She was evacuating in a rented U-Haul. She was totally unprepared- hadn't brought water, food, or any extra gas. Just put her stuff in the truck and left. Well, she ran out of gas. She was very pissed off and indignant that the local DMV wasn't running gas to people that day, and got downright RETARDED when she said she'd dialed 911 several times to ask the police to give her some gas from one of their squad cars!!!

She said she passed out at one point and awoke to an emergency crew working to get her awake.

She's the kind of unprepared, idiotic, "do-it-for-me, Nanny State" sheeple we have to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:27:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You know... I remember hearing (might have been a long time ago) that in China, being fat usually is a sign of wealth.

Then I am pretty darn rich!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I work with our "socioeconomically disadvantaged" citizens on a daily basis. I don't doubt for a minute that the post is real.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#7]
WHOOO HOOO!! IBTL

Just watch what happens on ARFCOM in the next 48 hours!

I need by belt fed IBTL/IBTB machine!

I put the odds at two dozen trashed threads and 6 member locks.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:31:26 PM EDT
[#8]
That is some funny stuff.  Y'all got to go to that link and read the responses:

Asshat reply:

I agree.  Though I am not currently in Houston, I'm touring with Cindy Sheehan doing God's work and am currently in Washington D.C, I am concerned about my animals and some of my neighbors.  The lesson that should have been learned in Katrina is that the poor do not need financial assistance AFTER an emergency, they need it before.  I, on behalf of all Americans, apologize to you and hope that you and your family live through this.  If you would like to post to me your name I will fight for your cause and the cause of those like you in the event you do not survive.

My favorite:

So sorry that the mandatory evac did not work out with your pay schedule, and this damn hurricane (probably Bush's fault, huh?) decided to conflict with your pay schedule. Sounds to me like a PERSONAL decision that you made when you did not get on that bus. It sounds like you were being offered assistance... that wouldn't have costed you a DIME, and you decided to say no - that's not good enough for me... my ass doesn't fit on the toilet.

Glad I'm not your kid... my mom put my life on the line because her ass wouldn't fit on the toilet seat. That's great.

I'm thinking that second one was your reply Tonster.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#9]
How does this person have the time and resources to be posting on the internet, yet it too stupid and/or poor to get out in time?

I honestly believe that these storms are a divine effort to help rid us of the retarded leeches (of all colors) that the government continues to pay to exist. And we are trying our hardest to interfere.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:33:47 PM EDT
[#10]
True or not it depicts how some very real people think and act....

Some people should be shot on principle.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then I am pretty darn rich!

No shit. I have a lot more money somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Not suprised at her level of retardedness, but sad nonetheless...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Ya know...someday, the Big-Nanny Federal Government isn't going to be able to rush in and make everything all better for these type of people.

When that happens, there is going to be an awful lot of chlorine getting poured into the gene pool.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, now that I think of it, I needed me some money today.

The Real Governor must hate me too!

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Asshat reply:

I agree.  Though I am not currently in Houston, I'm touring with Cindy Sheehan doing God's work and am currently in Washington D.C, I am concerned about my animals and some of my neighbors.  The lesson that should have been learned in Katrina is that the poor do not need financial assistance AFTER an emergency, they need it before.  I, on behalf of all Americans, apologize to you and hope that you and your family live through this.  If you would like to post to me your name I will fight for your cause and the cause of those like you in the event you do not survive.

Which is it? Touring with Cindy Sheehan, or doing God's work? Those two are mutually exclusive and jointly exhaustive. That responder is certainly following in Sheehan's footsteps: more worried about self-important grandstanding than being at home taking care of the people it cares about. I like how it says it is concerned about its animals and "some" of its neighbors. I would like to "post my name" to that responder with my #12 RedWing boot. What a bunch of morons.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/ReelVirginian1861/African419ScammerJohnCole2004-12-18.jpg

We will dead you for not shipping my anus!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:44:24 PM EDT
[#17]
I am fairly impressed how this thing has been handled.
They have been reporting that the number of evacs is in the high 7 figures.  
THAT’S A LOT OF PEOPLE FOLKS!!!
I know it was hard for people to get out, but I think this has been fairly successful.
Almost all of people are gone from the BIG problem areas.
ALL THIS BEFORE THE STORM HAS ARRIVED.  
There has been a lot of cooperation between city, state, federal gov. and political groups.
This is like a million times better than the LA. mayor crying “who is gonna helps me.”
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:44:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I had to reply!   Thanks for that link......
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:44:57 PM EDT
[#19]
If you think about it, it really is Govenor Perry's fault. Why is he not in Galveston blowing against the wind to keep Rita from making landfall?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:49:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
If you think about it, it really is Govenor Perry's fault. Why is he not in Galveston blowing against the wind to keep Rita from making landfall?

That would just be grandstanding.

What he should be doing is buying a bunch of occilating fans to stick out on the seawall and lots and lots of extension cords.

Sheep.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:54:36 PM EDT
[#21]
OK, I think I read some familiar things over there......
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/ReelVirginian1861/African419ScammerJohnCole2004-12-18.jpg

Ain't that the funniest thing you've ever read? I was in tears!

Here's an avatar from their website:

http://www.thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4065

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:04:53 PM EDT
[#23]
I very seriously hope this person dies in the hurricane.  Yes, I meant what I just said.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:07:13 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's good!

HH
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

She's the kind of unprepared, idiotic, "do-it-for-me, Nanny State" sheeple we have to deal with.

The only kind of dealing with people like that I have to do is ignore them.  Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:13:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Darwinism, Natural selection, whatever you want to call it...It's time for the good lord to thin the herd.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Someone, I don't know who posted about ammo on that site......weird.....
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:19:54 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm dating myself, but here goes-

Back in the '50s there was a show called "Queen for a Day." Three old bags came on and told their tale of woe. At the end the audience clapped for their choice and the "Applauseometer" showed the winner. Winner wore a fur robe (per PETA) and a crown and got a dishwasher.

We need some sort of poll to gauge these asininities.

(My vote for this one)

I don't see how the interviewer doesn't crack up on the spot. I couldn't pull it off with a straight face, listening to these cretins.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top