Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 12:33:36 PM EDT
www.big-boys.com/articles/cheneyfbomb.html

I can't understand what he says, but I admire the man just laughing it off and going right back to speaking like nothing had happened.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#1]
dupe

but thanks
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#2]
He is saying "Go fuck yourself Mr. Cheney"... He had great poise, I would have had him drawn down on by the SS
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:39:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing new... there are groups that send people out to heckle Cheney at every public appearance… every time. So he can now handle it on the fly, hell this might have been one of those groups.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#4]
The guy was detained by local Po-Po and cited for Disorderly Conduct.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
dupe

but thanks

Shit. I searched for it, but got nothing.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#6]
The guy who yelled it was a young MD, who said he felt justified in telling Cheney to fuck off because Cheney told Leahy to go fuck himself a year or two ago.  Cheney was pissed because Leahy had just spent hours on the Senate floor saying that Cheney pushed for war to enrich Halliburton and himself, then walked up to Cheney afterwards all buddy-buddy like nothing had happened. That's when Cheney told him to go fuck himself.

But the heckler DID become DU's flavor of the minute for a while.  The heckling doctor then started trying to hock his crappy art and paintings to them and on eBay. Any publicity, I guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top