Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 9:05:09 AM EDT
If so keep your eye out for a company called Simbin.

It's a bunch of racers that decided to make racing games, no punches are pulled with their games.

I just bought their first game GTR racing which is a simulator for the GT races over in Europe.

Their next game is GT legends, which is another simulator based off the GT/GTC races back in 65 and 76.

They have various modes to play so you don't have to jump right into simulation mode.

These games make Grand Turismo and Forza look like little kid games.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If so keep your eye out for a company called Simbin.

It's a bunch of racers that decided to make racing games, no punches are pulled with their games.

I just bought their first game GTR racing which is a simulator for the GT races over in Europe.

Their next game is GT legends, which is another simulator based off the GT/GTC races back in 65 and 76.

They have various modes to play so you don't have to jump right into simulation mode.

These games make Grand Turismo and Forza look like little kid games.

Yeah, I'll have to keep a look out.  They for Xbox?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:09:51 AM EDT
[#2]
It's really simple but I love "Midtown Madness" for PC. I got it years ago but I still play it more than any other game
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:11:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's really simple but I love "Midtown Madness" for PC. I got it years ago but I still play it more than any other game

I have the original Midtown Madness and MM2, and MM3 for Xbox!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I have mm2 for PC but mm3 on X. Not as fun as the original for some reason
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:16:00 AM EDT
[#5]
From what I'm gathering  they were going to release GTR for XBOX but they ran into something that made them change their minds.

I have a feeling they will start releasing their games for the Xbox360.

I don't see how the regular Xbox could run these games the way that they would want them too but I don't know the reason why it's not going to make it too the xbox.

It could as simple as the console world not being ready for a racing game that's this hardcore with the main focus on racing.

Majority of racers would rather have a bunch of cars and upgrades then have a game with the main focus of racing a real life season.

You guys should see the in-dash models and hear the real engine sounds/track sounds, it's almost too intense to be a videogame.

Keep your eye out, I have a feeling these guys will be making the most popular racing games in the years to come.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top