Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 8:58:55 AM EDT
So I'm watching Fox News and Gdub comes on for a improptu Q&A with the press. The press in now insinuating that Bush's direct involvement will some how hinder the rescue operations. Aren't these the same people who three weeks ago criticized him for APPEARING to be hands off ?

Rant off.....

Bomber
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
God Himslef has a bunch of people praising Him and a bunch of people cursing Him.

Nobody can make up their mind.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw that, and the ultra left wing liberal media strikes again.  

I am suprised that the President stayed so calm and answered the question.  I would have grabbed a SS agent's gun and drew down on him.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#3]
That's why I say fuck the press. They are just a bunch of punk ass troublemakers. THEY are the ones who are in the way. Leaders cannot take care of business anymore because of those assmunches influencing decision making. It doesn't matter if it's wars or natural disasters at home. They are ALWAYS in the way fucking things up.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw that a few minutes ago. The reporter stated that GWB was being too involved in the process and asked if he was over compensating in this disaster to make up for his poor response during Katrina.  They bitch when they wait for a state to ask for help, then they bitch when they are offering too much help.

ETA: When they asked if the president's presence would be hinder the relief effort the perfect response would have been, "I promise you we will hinder the relief response far less than the media will".
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:07:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Those reporters are stuck on stupid.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw that! If he wasn't going down there, the very same "reporter" would be accusing him pf appearing insensitive and incompetent.

Fucking Dipshit reporters.....I hate them.  

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:11:39 AM EDT
[#7]
"Damn that George W Bush and his black-hating weather machine!"  It's all Bush's fault!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#8]
George Bush did win.......twice............Thank God !!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL, well, um, no GWB can't win again....you can't be Presdient for more than two terms!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:22:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Cindy Sheehan wanted the military out of occupied New Orleans.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:25:04 AM EDT
[#12]
That does it, Mr. Bush will never get my vote!!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Cindy Sheehan wanted the military out of occupied New Orleans.

From the recent reports, sounds like the army needs to leave and navy replace them.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:15:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Here's the video

http://www.canofun.com/blog/videos/bushovercompensationsep2305.wmv
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:19:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Those reporters are stuck on stupid.

I loved it when Honore slapped their ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top