Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 7:47:27 PM EDT
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all NRA members automatically get $1,000 worth of firearms insurance that covers the loss or destruction of a firearm for any reason...right?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#1]
yup
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweeeeet. Can't you also buy additional insurance for fairly cheap (something like $10 a year for an extra $1,000 worth of coverage)?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes I remember reading that and hearing it from several different people. Trying to find it on their site...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sweeeeet. Can't you also buy additional insurance for fairly cheap (something like $10 a year for an extra $1,000 worth of coverage)?

They do have plenty of discounts on insurance policies along with a gun collection insurance.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yes I remember reading that and hearing it from several different people. Trying to find it on their site...

www.locktonrisk.com/nrains/armscare.asp

ArmsCare Plus
"Insuring Your Firearms"
ArmsCare Plus has been created especially for NRA members to provide extra protection for your legal firearms.

If the total value of your firearms and accessories is over $1000, this policy is what you are looking for. ArmsCare Plus provides up to $1,000,000 additional protection for your firearms including the $1000 protection you receive with your NRA membership.

This coverage is provided for all your legal firearms and covered accessories for the low annual cost of $1.66 per $100 of coverage.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top