Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 6:16:44 PM EDT
Customers... what can you say about them?

had a customer that had 14 waterfalls and fountains on his property. Guy looked like he was in his 60's and his wife was a 30 year old trophy wife. The house had a movie theater in it ... YES a movie theater! So I look to see what is the deal with his refrigerator and give him an estimate of 180.00. He about shits a kitten and says "180.00!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT FOR THE MONEY I PAID FOR THESE REFRIGERATORS, THEY BROKE" I said "Hey, even Rolls Royces break down" He then said "Tell me about it... I have 9 of them"

9 ROLLS ROYCES AND BE BITCHES ABOUT 180.00!!!!!!

Funny part is, he asks his wife is she will be around to pay me when I am done because he has to go to work. She says "Yes, I will be home all day" 5 minutes after he leaves she asks me "Do you have the total for the bill yet? I have to go" So I make out the bill. She hands me a check and goes upstairs.

She comes back downstairs in this black, ready to paint the town evening dress and tears out of that house faster than who knows what.

What a fucking lifestyle!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#1]
You dont get rich by spending money. Most rich folks are some of the cheapest people I know.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#2]
should charged em a grand
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
He probably got rich to begin with by being a frugal sumbitch.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You dont get rich by spending money. Most rich folks are some of the cheapest people I know.

It blows my mind how they will spend $50,000 on a piece of jewelry but will pick which store they shop at to make sure they get the cheapest bottled water.

I have an aunt that is that way.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#5]
DAMMIT.  i thought at least you'd give us one of those penthouse letters posts , what the the title about you servicing customers then the thing about him leaving, her coming downstairs in a tight black dress, even the part about her giving YOU money had some prurient potential, but NOOOOOO you had to turn into a fat plumber and bitch about the lady you failed to bang.  I'll be a son of a bitch.

Quoted:
Customers... what can you say about them?

had a customer that had 14 waterfalls and fountains on his property. Guy looked like he was in his 60's and his wife was a 30 year old trophy wife. The house had a movie theater in it ... YES a movie theater! So I look to see what is the deal with his refrigerator and give him an estimate of 180.00. He about shits a kitten and says "180.00!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT FOR THE MONEY I PAID FOR THESE REFRIGERATORS, THEY BROKE" I said "Hey, even Rolls Royces break down" He then said "Tell me about it... I have 9 of them"

9 ROLLS ROYCES AND BE BITCHES ABOUT 180.00!!!!!!

Funny part is, he asks his wife is she will be around to pay me when I am done because he has to go to work. She says "Yes, I will be home all day" 5 minutes after he leaves she asks me "Do you have the total for the bill yet? I have to go" So I make out the bill. She hands me a check and goes upstairs.

She comes back downstairs in this black, ready to paint the town evening dress and tears out of that house faster than who knows what.

What a fucking lifestyle!

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:35:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It blows my mind how they will spend $50,000 on a piece of jewelry but will pick which store they shop at to make sure they get the cheapest bottled water.

I have an aunt that is that way.  

if need be, they might be able to get 25-30K from that 50K jewelry, but the bottled water money is gone.

it's all about assets.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
DAMMIT.  i thought at least you'd give us one of those penthouse letters posts , what the the title about you servicing customers then the thing about him leaving, her coming downstairs in a tight black dress, even the part about her giving YOU money had some prurient potential, but NOOOOOO you had to turn into a fat plumber and bitch about the lady you failed to bang.  I'll be a son of a bitch.

EW NO WAY!!! I find goldigging women repulsive.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

This is so true.

I made a house call to a fellow who had a carpeted 3 car garage. One Hummer H1, a Mercedes of some kind, and 2 Ducs.
   ....he was all over himself how he got the carpet free...

He picked it up along the road after it was left for the FEMA trash trucks to pick up....thought it smelled funny.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top