Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 8:08:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:20:21 AM EDT
[#1]
A guy I know who hunts up in Mississippi but lives in NO, stayed and watched three guys loot the neighbors house the night after the storm.
When they came in his yard he shot them with a 30.06, killed two, had a blood trail on the other but didn't track him. He took weapons off hte bodies.
He got in touch with law enforcement and they said put 'em by the street, someone will get to 'em in a few days.

(for the heros among us: I wouldn't risk my life for the neighbors house either,  if he chose not to be there to defend it.)
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:28:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A guy I know who hunts up in Mississippi but lives in NO, stayed and watched three guys loot the neighbors house the night after the storm.
When they came in his yard he shot them with a 30.06, killed two, had a blood trail on the other but didn't track him. He took weapons off hte bodies.
He got in touch with law enforcement and they said put 'em by the street, someone will get to 'em in a few days.

(for the heros among us: I wouldn't risk my life for the neighbors house either,  if he chose not to be there to defend it.)

DAYYAAAMMM!!!  That is some SERIOUS extermination!

Well done to your acquaintance!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Wonder if Brady would see thata s justifiable use of DPF or admit that it was a legal use of a defensive firearm that they say never happens.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:35:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL!!

I emailed that story to a LIB @ work, and here is her reply:  

"Hellhound, forgive me for not buying into this crap."

One day, they will see.....    
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wonder if Brady would see thata s justifiable use of DPF or admit that it was a legal use of a defensive firearm that they say never happens.

it will be added to the statistics that show how many people are killed every year by guns.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
LOL!!

Lib on phone...Hellhound! Help! They are trying to break into my house!
HH...Who?
Lib...The Looters!
HH...There are no Looters...it is all crap!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LOL!!

Lib on phone...Hellhound! Help! They are trying to break into my house!
HH...Who?
Lib...The Looters!
HH...There are no Looters...it is all crap!

BigDozer66

Trust me, I am waiting on that phone call!!  

This is the same fool that made a mocking comment about me living NE of Atlanta and "white flight".

The Libtard lives in Cobb County, a bastion of "white flight".  

She cannot help it, she's from NY city, no offense to the 2nd Amendment Lovin' NY'ers...

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:12:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it will be added to the statistics that show how many people are killed every year by guns.

Thast a function of gov't stats, not the Brady folks. The government doesn't go out of its way to define any particular firearm use as a justifiable shooting ( other than, perhaps, the FBIs officer-involved shooting stats), and the  Brady folks simply use the stats without understanding  or stating how many of them are "good" shoots"
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:21:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm on dial-up and not going to find it quickly, but somewhere in either the FBI or DOJ stats there is a count of the number of non-LEO self-defense shootings.   Couple hundred a year, IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:50:08 AM EDT
[#11]
awesome . . . .im glad some people fought back as an organized group . . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top