Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 7:45:17 AM EDT
Neal Boortz is on his radio show for the next two hours.  He asked anyone to provide proof of gun confiscations in NO - he has heard of this but has not seen the videos or the New York Times article.  Please someone call in at:

1-877-310-2100

and tell him that you have seen the confiscation video.

Does anyone have the link to the video?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:50:46 AM EDT
[#1]
bump on a busy day
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#2]
So I called in and sat on hold (after telling them what I was calling about) for almost 90 minutes.  He never did take my call.  He spent all that time talking about Scott Peterson's mistress' baby, as if anyone gave a damn.

I like Neal's show a lot and I know he is gun-friendly - but I know now that he does not really have any principled stand on this gun confiscation issue or else he would have taken at least 60 seconds out of his rather frivolous last hour and taken the call.  

I really wanted to get on the air since his show is nationally syndicated and at #1 ahead of Limbaugh in many markets.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:19:50 AM EDT
[#3]
He has stated many times he has a CWL and guess what he carries

Glock .40
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I know about that - I should warn him that he is unsupported - but it does not necessarily make him a strong supporter of the Second Amendment.  He had a bit on his show when he asked about the evidence of the confiscation and said that people should keep their guns so they could kill looters.  He suggested staying inside and giving them a 12 gauge blast when they come in.  While I agree with him wholeheartedly I think that he may be saying that kind of thing to be "shocking" rather than to make any real point about firearms ownership and self defense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top