Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 7:26:44 AM EDT
Clinton & McCain to meet with Sheehan

Here's a snip

Hillary, McCain to Meet with Cindy Sheehan

2008 presidential hopefuls Hillary Clinton and John McCain have agreed to meet with anti-American war protester Cindy Sheehan when Sheehan travels to Washington, D.C. this weekend to cap her national tour.

Sheehan has meetings scheduled with an array of left-wing Democratic officeholders, including Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi and Henry Waxman - as well as Clinton and McCain, the Village Voice reported Thursday.

Sen. Clinton's decision to meet with Sheehan flies in the face of her attempts to reposition herself as a pro-defense Democrat - although lately she's been scrambling to appeal to her party's left-wing base.

The McCain meeting, however, is completely inexplicable.

On August 24, the Tucson Citizen asked McCain if President Bush was right not to meet withSheehan.  His response? "If I was president of the United States, I probably wouldn't."

The same day, McCain told the Arizona Star that Sheehan "is probably being used" by anti-war groups.

More troubling still: both Clinton and McCain's office's are no doubt aware of the long list of anti-American statements uttered by Sheehan since she lost her son in Iraq last year.

The highlights:

• "America has been killing people on this continent since it was started. This country is not worth dying for..."

• "We have this lying bastard, George Bush, taking a 5-week vacation in a time of war."

• "When I was growing up, it was Communists. Now it's Terrorists. So you always have to have somebody to fight and be afraid of, so the war machine can build more bombs, guns, and bullets and everything."

• "You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism."

• "Thank God for the Internet, or we wouldn't know anything, and we would already be a fascist state."

• "George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans."

• "They’re not waging a War on Terror but a War of Terror. The biggest terrorist is George W. Bush."

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:29:31 AM EDT
[#1]
McCain

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't it take three morons to screw in a lightbulb?

Cindy Sheehan to hold the bulb and Clinton and McCain to turn the chair?

Asshats....all three of them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:46:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Doesn't it take three morons to screw in a lightbulb?

Cindy Sheehan to hold the bulb and Clinton and McCain to turn the chair?

Asshats....all three of them.

Amen...and McCain is the worst of the bunch!  Cindy sheehan is just a tool, Clinton has always been and always will be a filthy Commie.....but McCain.....McCain is a TURNCOAT of the worst order.  Veteran, respected Conservative Senator and all around American Hero.....now.....Commie in the First Degree.

I think they have a special place in hell for people like him.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:47:53 AM EDT
[#4]
How the fuck does McCain continue to get elected?

Note to AZ: Stop voting for the dumbass!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
McCain

McCain is capable of massive stupidity.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Stop feeding the troll...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:01:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not a McCain fan,

but what if (nightmare scenario) it comes down to either McCain or Hitlary Clinton........  I just got a cold shudder just typing that.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I wonder if this meeting means Mcain is gonna run? Why dont the and Hillary get married and be done with it. If they win it wont be the first time we had a husband and wife team in the office.

the liberals drem ticket
JohnMcain
Hillary Mcain
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#9]
How the fuck did she get so popular?????
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:06:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Is she a man or a woman?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:06:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Clinton-McCain '08
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:09:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Who, Sheehan?  Because she fits the liberal media template perfectly.  They will suck up to her until Bush is out of office or until she does something so stupid that even the liberal media can't ignore the fact that she's batshit crazy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

jANE fONDA
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#14]
TSOBJM is at it again.

("That Son Of a Bitch, John McCain").

Meeting with this bitch gets him on TV which is all he cares about nowadays.  He's such a camera whore he'd suck off Charles Manson on camera just as long as the mudshot made the 9:00PM news.

Sold us out on gun rights (SPONSORED a gun show loophole amendment to the AWBan renewal stuff last year, consistently supports gun control).

Sold us out on FREE SPEECH with his McCain/Feingold act.

Damn I have very little respect for that guy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#15]
I dislike McCain more and more every day.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:26:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

• "You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism."

• "Thank God for the Internet, or we wouldn't know anything, and we would already be a fascist state."

All one has to do is hear these two sound bites to know this woman couldn't find her ass with both hands, a map, a guide and a flashlight. Get your information from the cesspool of anarchy and pretend the nation of Palestine exists. I predict a conversion to the Religion of War and Intolerance Peace in her future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top