[#1]
tag - vids arnt working restarting
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:59:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:01:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
if they're that starved for excitement I think they should enlist

No, it's not that.  It's the magic that occurs when you discover for the first time (normally when you're under age) just how cheap piss like Natural Ice and Paps are.  Then, like idiots everybody buys a metric ass load of beer and commences to do what men nomrally do under such circumstances.  Namely...

"Dude, hold my beer and watch this."
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:02:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Those guys can't kick for shit
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:33:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:35:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I could hear it but I couldn't see a thing.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:48:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn, I hope they took each other out of the gene pool.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:23:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
if they're that starved for excitement I think they should enlist

No, it's not that.  It's the magic that occurs when you discover for the first time (normally when you're under age) just how cheap piss like Natural Ice and Paps are.  Then, like idiots everybody buys a metric ass load of beer and commences to do what men nomrally do under such circumstances.  Namely...

"Dude, hold my beer and watch this."

you can get Paps at the store now? wait till the over 40 women get ahold of this...

Strangely, at my local supermarket it's sold right alongside the good stuff and the normal stuff.  I'd say it's only a few feet away from the Samuel Adams and the Guiness.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Damn, I hope they took each other out of the gene pool.

Nope, they just damaged their reproductive glands.  Now they'll only have children more retarded them then from now own.  *sigh*  More democrats in the future...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Brad..."Pain is SUCH a rush!"

How stupid can people really get?  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Crimony.

F*cking idiots.

Read a book? Heck no! Volunteer for community service? Absolutely not! They have more important things to do, like kicking each other in the grapes, videotaping it, and posting the tape on the internet.

There was a time in this nation when people were ASHAMED of being stupid. What ever happened to that???
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#13]
PABST!!!!  For God's sakes!!!!

PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!!

PAAAABBBBBSSSSTTT!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:39:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
PABST!!!!  For God's sakes!!!!

PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!!

PAAAABBBBBSSSSTTT!!!!!

Is it Pabst?  Huh, go figure.  I suppose I've gained something from learning the proper spelling.  If I'm pulled down to where I have to strink that skunk I'm normally not taking long enough to read the side of the can.  That or it's in a funnel so I wouldn't see the can anyway.  

Frank Booth: What kind of beer you drink, neighbor?
Jeffrey Beaumont: Heineken
Frank Booth: Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top