Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 11:18:34 PM EDT
[ON my 7th Bacardi and Coke and I just got doen hanging out with this really awesome girl.  She is really cool and I like her alot.  Soo what is everyone up to tonight at #:15 a.m. One hour after last call?  This weekend I am gu toing to the girls house and we are gonna watch a movie. :) I like movies they are the perfect distraction to lead up to PIE. Because in the end it is all about the PIE. I did get my first Pie in three years the other day It was good.  I like Bacardi

P.S. PIE
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]
SteyrAug I like your thinking I think I am gonna have a drink in honor of you.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:23:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Think back and try to remember how awesome she was before the 7 drinks, did she seem to get more awsome as the night went on?

I see her everyday,  she is awesome. I know her when I am sober and I know her when I am durnk but I am a little more touchy feely when I am durnk and sh eis a little more receptive when the is teh drunk.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#5]
You sound too geeked up about this girl. If she starts to get that vibe from you she will drop you like a hot potato. Bad move to make plans to hang on the weekend after you just went out. If you had a good date with her tonight, I suggest that you become "busy" this weekend and catch up with her during the week, even if you end up sitting on your ass Sat nite. It is important that you appear to have a fun life of your own. Trust me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:29:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You sound too geeked up about this girl. If she starts to get that vibe from you she will drop you like a hot potato. Bad move to make plans to hang on the weekend after you just went out. If you had a good date with her tonight, I suggest that you become "busy" this weekend and catch up with her during the week, even if you end up sitting on your ass Sat nite. It is important that you appear to have a fun life of your own. Trust me.

That is the good news even if I shoot her down I will still have others to turn too.  She actually asked me out this weekend, I just played the game with her.  I shot her down for the last two weekends in a row.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top