Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 8:07:31 PM EDT
You have all likely seen the magazine ads about gold and silver coins Limit 20 per house hold etc for strange or even outrageous prices. While im sure there is some reason to charge $50 for a $1 coin that will forever after be worth $1 that reasoning escapes me, however I know stuff costs money so i wont rant anymore about that. Anyway im looking to get around the 20 or so per household junk and be able to buy gold and silver coins, brand new or as new as possible in bulk, inotherwords no set limit and with competitive prices. and before someone yells 'Google, do ya use it?" well hopefully someone here already has had some experience and can make some recommendations, besides maybe im not the only one wanting to know, and lastly, im too lazy to search so I nned your help.

thanx.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
monex.com or a local business.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Ski mask, .45, trench coat, and a downtown jeweler.    
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I would venture that ARFCOM's very own Sir Lootious would have plenty in his grill . . .
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:12:52 PM EDT
[#5]
www.goldmastersusa.com/silver.asp

Gives you real time spot prices as well...
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#6]
You can buy Gold and silver coins (US Bullion) through any reputable coin shop in your area. They usually only command a small premium over "spot" gold and silver prices. For gold you can get American eagles, canadian maple leafs, chinese pandas etc. Personally I'd stick away from older gold coins that have value above and beyond the price of the physical gold. They all have coins in full ounces, half ounces, quarter ounces and tenths. Silver is basically the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:18:37 PM EDT
[#7]
tulving.com
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:23:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:29:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Rappers.  Their mouths are like gold and diamond mines.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Rappers.  Their mouths are like gold and diamond mines.

yep, ghetto dentists can provide gold and silver in bulk.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ski mask, .45, trench coat, and a downtown jeweler.    

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top