Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/21/2005 7:43:32 PM EDT
I thought O'Reilly was gonna come across the table at Phildo!
Donahue is a douchebag
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#1]
HOLY SHIT! :O

WOW!  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]

What topic was O'Reilly discussing with that smug fucker?

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

... Iraq and the Cindy Sheehan bitch
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy fucking shit!

Donapuke is just pissed because his shitbag show didn't make it like O'Reilly.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't care what the rest of you say I like Bill O'Reilly.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... Iraq and the Cindy Sheehan bitch

I downgraded my satellite service package to basic and now I don't get FoxNews anymore.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Phildo said that Bill wouldnt send his kid to Iraq, and Bill came unglued and with spit coming out of his mouth said that his nephew had enlisted, was a patriot, and was on his way. Then he told Phildo, not to denegrate his service. He had his finger pointed at him, almost shaking and told him to watch it or he was off the set! I thought Bill was gonna put a beatin' on him.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Asshats like Donahoe make good spittoons.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

A good punching bag too!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Phil Donahue is an idiot...
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Man, I just saw that myself...has Donahue always been like this?

I thought Bill was gonna beat him down there for a moment or two, he showed alot more restraint than I could've done.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Bill's gotten tougher.  Probably because he's finally come around to packin' some heat since Katrina.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Wish I still smoked! Used to be able to cough up a pretty good 4-1/2 pound end over ender whenever I needed one.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Just saw it myself. IMO, O'Reilly didn't do too well.

I was expecting it to come to blows as well. Too bad he didn't kick the shit out of that defeatist asshole.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:54:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I wouldn't piss on Donahue's guts if they were on fire, he's married to hollywood
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I wouldn't piss on Donahue's guts if they were on fire, he's married to hollywood

I'd pour a gallon of gas on them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:02:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only a gallon?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Donahue is a douchebag

It's all well crafted and coldly calculated showmanship.
BOTH are DBs and phony as Michael Jackson's face.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:06:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only a gallon?

Now that you mention it, more like quite a few...
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:07:52 PM EDT
[#20]
I was waiting for Bill to physically throw Phil off the set I was starting to yell at my tv for a fight to start.  Donahue is a pussy, point blank.  We are over ther cause they killed our people, now we get payback.  Oh yeah paybacks a BITCH.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:13:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Donahue is a douchebag

Did you watch this particular show? It wasn't a typical disagreement.
O'Reilly seriously looked like he was gonna come up swingin'.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:17:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Donahue is a douchebag

I dont think I have seen him half as fired up before.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Donahue is a douchebag

No, I didn't see it. When was it on? I would like to see it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#24]
It will be on again at 4 eastern.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:43:46 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
It will be on again at 4 eastern.

Dag gonnit mule!!! I fell asleep! I miss everything, all the time!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:35:59 AM EDT
[#26]
O'Reilly constantly says that he is an Independant when it comes to politics.  That has to be true because there are issues that I absolutely agree with him on and others where he just pisses me off.  He did do good last night though
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:49:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Bill O'Reilly VS. Phil Donahue?

Considering that O'Reilly is 6'-04" and Donaphew if barely 5'-8", I'd have to bet on O'Reilly
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:57:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

+1.....the WWF is more real than that BS.

Both are Dicks if you ask me. The man is:

He doesn't pull any punches.

Bomber
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:12:16 AM EDT
[#29]
You mean that Bill didn't say, "No one sends their kids to war!  The kids send themselves!  There hasn't been a draft for decades!"?

Why the hell not?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:14:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Im not joking, i really thought Donahue had died a few years ago
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:21:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Does anyone have a link or a picture? One would assume that this would make for good photochop ammo.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:34:25 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Asshats like Donahoe O'Reilly make good spittoons.  

O'Reilly is the quintessential asshat.  He makes me want to watch that crazy bitch (blond lawyer)on CNN.  
O'Reilly will go the way of the Limbaugh...another extinct fat hypocrite who can't get his own family to listen.
I used to watch him...can't stand him anymore.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:41:05 AM EDT
[#33]
My take on the whole interview was this.
Philbo had some good questions that Billy (thats what Phil called him)did not answer.
I respect the views of O'Reilly(most of the time)but it seems the "spin" did not want to stop.
I think Donahue is a douche, don't get me wrong. But when asked if Bill wanted to keep sending troops to thier death he refused to answer.
The truth of the matter is we are in another Nam, we are trying to help people that don't want to be helped; and until they realize that we only wish to help we are going to keep losing our brave young men.

What I would personaly would like to see instead of stupid interviews like this are resolutions to the problem.

My thoughts.......
1. Tell them pansies at the UN to do something beneficial for a change and let them do the training and police work.

2. Double our number of troops to provide a safer work environment, and crush the insurgents into oblivion.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:44:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:44:57 AM EDT
[#35]
WOW! Geepers fellows! , Jihad Phil, Joins The Red headed Soros Corporation funded Media Whore and her Left Wing Hippy Liberal Jihadists Freakshow.  I'm stunned this Bitch still draws breath (read into this statement all you want,but  I'm not endorsing anything), I'm just making a honest observation  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:45:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:52:29 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

What did he say he was doing different after Katrina?
thanks.

He said he was getting his CCW and buying a pistol.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:10:20 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I dont think I have seen him half as fired up before.

Not since he threw that commie punk (Jeremy Glick?) who's dad died in the WTC off the set.

I thought "Billy" was going to blow a gasket.  He was set up, pure and simple, by Donahue.  He must have talked to Michael Moore about how to fire up O'Reilly.

Oh, O'Reilly would pound Donahue into the ground.  He's a REALLY big guy.  Did you see his 60 Minutes interview?

I think that they are going to replay the whole interview on his radio program today.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:12:18 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
The truth of the matter is we are in another Nam, we are trying to help people that don't want to be helped; and until they realize that we only wish to help we are going to keep losing our brave young men.

Yeah, this is just like another Veitnam.

Except for the fact that most of the citizens support us, we are not fighting an army, there is no draft, the country was a direct thread to us because its terrorist dictator funded our enemies, our casualties are extremely low, our successes are very high, we have freed two countries that were in terrible bondage, the people of Iraq will soon be ready to run their own country, (the people have already voted, arranged a government, and drafted a constitution, which everyone said couldn't happen), and just about every other detail.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:25:45 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, this is just like another Veitnam.

Except for the fact that most of the citizens support us, we are not fighting an army, there is no draft, the country was a direct thread to us because its terrorist dictator funded our enemies, our casualties are extremely low, our successes are very high, we have freed two countries that were in terrible bondage, the people of Iraq will soon be ready to run their own country, (the people have already voted, arranged a government, and drafted a constitution, which everyone said couldn't happen), and just about every other detail.

The Saudis funded Al Quaeda, our country is split on the war in Iraq, Iraq did not pose a DIRECT threat, the new Iraqi "government" will be an anathema of a democracy (forget about equal rights/equality when their practiced religion forbids such).

No, I don't believe that the war in Iraq is "like" or "equal to" Vietnam by any means, but it ain't over yet.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The Saudis funded Al Quaeda

OK, maybe we should be there, but we can't do everything at once.  Iraq is one of the main countries, and furthermore it will be a building block for other countries surrounding it.  It will be an enormous help to have a huge ally right in the middle of the middle-east.

Our country is split on the war in Iraq

The polls say that support is going down, but no poll asks, "do you think that we should be doing MORE?"  I think that if a poll included that question, the number of supporters would surprise you.  Also, how many protests of more than a few dozen people have you seen in this country?  How many did we see during Veitnam?  HUGE difference!  The support for this war is enormously greater than support for Veitnam.

Iraq did not pose a DIRECT threat

But you admit it posed a thread.  See my first comment for my answer.

The new Iraqi "government" will be an anathema of a democracy (forget about equal rights/equality when their practiced religion forbids such).

You watch TV and cable news too much.  Voting is a basic freedom.  Women in Iraq have voted.  Do you seriously think that once the constitution is finalized women will lose the right to vote?  If they have the power of the vote, they have the power to change the government.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:37:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Dammit!  Missed it...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Iraq did not pose a DIRECT threat

But you admit it posed a thread.  See my first comment for my answer.

The new Iraqi "government" will be an anathema of a democracy (forget about equal rights/equality when their practiced religion forbids such).

You watch TV and cable news too much.  Voting is a basic freedom.  Women in Iraq have voted.  Do you seriously think that once the constitution is finalized women will lose the right to vote?  If they have the power of the vote, they have the power to change the government.

If I'm not mistaken there's no provision in their constitution that would give women the right to vote.  Their religion has and will dictate their laws and subsequent enforcement of aforementioned laws.  

I don't feel that Iraq posed a threat to the United States.  Saddam was left with a crippled military after the Gulf War.  
There's not much we can do to rid the middle-east of U.S. detractors (namely Al Quaeda et. al).  Saudi Arabia has the finances and the diplomatic relationships necessary to curtail movement of terrorist cells in the middle-east...yet they provide little or nothing in this matter (why hasn't this been addressed...because they have invested huge sums of money into domestic and foreign owned energy companies located and traded publicly in the U.S.).  

Iraq posed a threat in that terrorist cells would invariably have moved into the country (eventually) to escape our military forces (as they have done now).  
As before, I do not feel that Iraq posed a DIRECT threat to the U.S.  There are others we should have "gone after"...problem is, they're too heavily invested in the American economy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:56:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Asshats like Donahoe O'Reilly make good spittoons.  

O'Reilly is the quintessential asshat.  He makes me want to watch that crazy bitch (blond lawyer)on CNN.  
O'Reilly will go the way of the Limbaugh...another extinct fat hypocrite who can't get his own family to listen.
I used to watch him...can't stand him anymore.

Boy that shows a high level of ignorance of real fact.

As much as I detest O'Reilly his show is easily the number one rated show on cable news… in the same time slot his show usually has 2+ times the audience of CNN and 5-10 times the audience of MSNBC.

As far as Rush goes… he ain’t been fat in years and he still has the number one rated show on radio… so WTF are you talking about.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:01:41 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
As far as Rush goes… he ain’t been fat in years and he still has the number one rated show on radio… so WTF are you talking about.

Seriously. . .A guy who has had THE top radio show for more than a decade and is still going strong is extinct?

Whatever you're smoking, I don't want any.

And while O'Rielly is sometimes an idiot, he often makes good points.  For example he had some GREAT comments about Clinton's recent comments about Bush.  Totally blew everything Clinton said and insinuated out of the water.  It was great.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#46]
What???!!!

Is that Donahue doofus still wasting my precious oxygen????!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Here's the video if anyone is interested.
Pretty good ownage.
At the webowners request, please do not hotlink.

http://thepoliticalteen.net/
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Gotta love Bill.

Phil Donahue is another mindless sheep. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:08:25 AM EDT
[#49]
O'Reilly. That's easy.

Donahue is gay, too, but I can't vote twice. This isn't Chicago.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Guys, I've been mulling this over and have concluded this about the "Battle of the Two TV Micks":

First, everyone, including my dogs, knows Donahue is a Red Flaming Star Commie who truly hates us, including: you, me, my mom, your mom, and most all reg'lar folks, because he thinks he is better than us. He also hates our government. He is a true commie.

Now Mr. Most Watched knows all this. He was born at night, but not last night. Mr. Most Watched has made a good living pandering to the reg'lar folks because we don't get no respect and he can get ratings. So he made a decision years back to become the Limbaugh of TV, and it worked. But he's not genuine. He's commed up too, or he'd never had gotten to get where he is.

So every once in a while he stages these WWF matches for us to lap up like starving pups. And usually we do just that. What we saw was staged.

And MMW screaming about: "My nephew is a patriot... yacka, yacka, yacka,...!" Well ask yourself this: Just when did MMW get this deep patriotic dedication? He sure didn't have it back in the 1960s when for real reg'lar guys were going to the Nam and leaving him home high with his college deferment and all the chicks. I know guys who left college to go. But now, when there's money to be made off being a patriotic "news" guy he's all the big war hawk.

That just what I think. I also see through MMW's phoniness. What he says just does not coincide with what he does, or has done. At least Philly is a for real up front commie, I'll give him that. That's just my thoughts.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top