Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 6:50:51 PM EDT
Quick question for the gamers of ARFCOM

I'm picking one this up for the girlfriend tommorow, but I don't know which one to get. I may not be able to find the 1st one, but I can definately find the other 2.

Is there one that is head and shoulders above the rest? Should I get the 1st one first or does the story-line need to be followed in a chronological fashion?

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:36:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Get Chaos Theory. I've played all three, and it is the best. It seems like you have more choices on how to complete missions and the graphics kick ass on the X-Box. I played Pandora Tomorrow after completing it and I was missing alot of the new game options. You really don't need any experience with others to jump into it.  Check Gamefaqs.com for detailed reviews.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
What A-Rob said.  Chaos Theory (the third in the series) is the best, altough the first one has a nice tutorial on how to move around and be sneaky.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top