Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 6:24:20 PM EDT
a little nasty but damn .
nice shooting.
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/193.html
NWS
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#1]
those taliban shur do look like prarie dawgs...

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
never would have thought a .50 would do that to a person.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Those are rock chucks being shot in Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter's "Varmint Safari" video.

Go here:
www.rmvh.com/Scenes.htm

and download the "rock chuck" video, you will see some of those shots are from the same video.

People are gullible and stupid.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not sure if i believe it, needs more people to look it over and see what they think
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#5]
so i guess the thing that goes flyin is not a arm in the 3rd shot?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Its an old video, Its not Snipers taking out people. Its prairie dogs/ mountain lions, I cant remember which one. But no people being shot.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Who the hell honestly thinks those are Taliban fighters getting shot?  They're obviously small, brown, furry rodents.  Those are cool videos nonetheless, but they sure aren't combat kills.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top