Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 8:55:45 AM EDT
Subject says it all .... I need that pic. I tried google images, no luck yet ....

Doh!  I found it ........... thanks anyway

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#1]
That guy is a moron!  Good way to control pops. though!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Which military are those guys with? We need to invade those fools ASAP before they get any smarter.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Heres a pic skid.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I guess Privates are less expensive than target stands...

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#7]
THAT's the one I was looking for !

Quoted:
Heres a pic skid.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/kbi/QuitComplainingAboutYourJ_3.jpg

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:24:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Which military are those guys with? We need to invade those fools ASAP before they get any smarter.

China
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:27:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Heres a pic skid.

Is it me or are they shooting silhouettes of the Incredible Hulk??
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:42:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Is it me or are they shooting silhouettes of the Incredible Hulk??

Nope, just fat Americans.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:58:50 AM EDT
[#11]
i like the bullet stopping wall in the back :)
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:16:50 AM EDT
[#12]
NO BACK STOP
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:29:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Probably airsoft.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:01:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Dude what are you talking about?

That is a team building exercise for the troops in TRUST
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
NO BACK STOPhr

Oh, there's a backstop, it just happens to be a factory office is all.

Trey
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Heres a pic skid.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/kbi/QuitComplainingAboutYourJ_3.jpg

Ok, so I'm a hundred meters out, on iron sights, and I'm supposed to focus on something red...

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#17]
I can only hope they were doing dry-fire exercises.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Reminds me of a range we went t in Italy. It was a joint live fore excercise with the Belgians, Spanish, Italians and US. The Belgians did the jump and manuever to the building, the Italians took care of the mechanized part, then US and the Spanish did a movement to the objective IMTing the whole friggin way. (like 200meters)

When we were given the signal we were to engage the wooden paste up targets (Italians are that high tech). The signal was given a bit early so I blitz immediately to the nearest cover, a tree about 10 meters in front of me. It was like slow motion. Some Spanish machinegunner decided that it would be cool to see what an MG3 will do to a tree while I was heading for it.
Amazingly he let up when I was about 2 meters from it. I had to look over to where he was and he lifted then shifted so I knew it was cool to go there. A tracer was still burnin in the trunk when I got into position.

As I dumped rounds into the paste up target about 75m in front of me, our second squad manuever element did the wire breath and began to pour onto the objective. I couldnt on shift due to 2 Spanish soldiers on the right of my Target. Like 5M away from it. I lifted fire and then saw my buddy get into position right below the target. He knew that was the one I would be engaging the whole time and when he got into position he looked back at me , pointed to the target and made his hand like a gun and pretended to shoot at it. He rolled back over and resumed his firing then looked back at me again like WTF?

So I decided to oblige him and resume firing at my target.

After the live fire he was covered in sawdust, toothpicks and pieces of paper. He was like "Dude I cant beleive you fired it up, I didnt think you would do it." I was like "You loved it and know it" He just smiled ans said "Yeah, it was friggin cool" He trusted me completely and that why he even made the moton for me to engage. He was surprised I even lifted fire at all.

I always loved the rush during a live fore knowing that your buddy is pouring lead a meter in front and behind you as you race across the objective. Its like a shield of bullets. Of course you really have to trust your buddies, but that is what it is all about.

BUT to sit there holding a target stand? I dont know about that one, especially with some type of offices for a backstop.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#19]
I just got a video of an Afghani enlisted idiot holding up a ballistic plate over his head and an Afghani officer idiot attempting to shoot it with an AK.  Only problem is the idiot with the rifle shoots the other idiot in the leg.  The video has a title of "Soldier Accident Case # 183-2005" with the US Army logo in the bottom left hand portion of the screen.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#20]
and I thought this was going to be a CC thread...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I just got a video of an Afghani enlisted idiot holding up a ballistic plate over his head and an Afghani officer idiot attempting to shoot it with an AK.  Only problem is the idiot with the rifle shoots the other idiot in the leg.  The video has a title of "Soldier Accident Case # 183-2005" with the US Army logo in the bottom left hand portion of the screen.

Post the video or a link to it or a screenshot or something
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The video is a 3 meg file.  I have no way to host it but would be happy to email it to someone who could.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#23]
www.putfile.com
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
www.putfile.com

The Internet Nazi's here at the base have that particular site blocked.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.putfile.com

The Internet Nazi's here at the base have that particular site blocked.

I hate it when they do that.

http://zupload.com/
http://www.sendmefile.com/
http://www.filelodge.com/
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The video is a 3 meg file.  I have no way to host it but would be happy to email it to someone who could.

It is FAKE.
FAKE FAKE FAKE.

So gullible...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top