Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 3:43:28 AM EDT
This is the height of lunacy  

Cold War Machine created Katrina

a clip from the article.......

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (AP) — An Idaho weatherman says Japan's Yakuza mafia used a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to cause Hurricane Katrina in a bid to avenge itself for the Hiroshima atom bomb attack — and that this technology will soon be wielded again to hit another U.S. city.
Meteorologist Scott Stevens, a nine-year veteran of KPVI-TV in Pocatello, said he was struggling to forecast weather patterns starting in 1998 when he discovered the theory on the Internet. It's now detailed on Stevens' website, www.weatherwars.info, the Idaho Falls Post Register reported.

Stevens, who is among several people to offer alternative and generally discounted theories for the storm that flooded New Orleans, says a little-known oversight in physical laws makes it possible to create and control storms — especially if you're armed with the Cold War-era weapon said to have been made by the Russians in 1976. Stevens became convinced of the existence of the Russian device when he observed an unusual Montana cold front in 2004.

"I just got sick to my stomach because these clouds were unnatural and that meant they had (the machine) on all the time," Stevens said. "I was left trying to forecast the intent of some organization rather than the weather of this planet."

Stevens said oddities in Hurricane Katrina storm patterns underpin his theory.

And, according to his website, so does the fact that Katrina and Ivan — the name given to a destructive hurricane that hit Florida in September 2004 — both sound Russian
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:50:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This is the height of lunacy  

Cold War Machine created Katrina

a clip from the article.......

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (AP) — An Idaho weatherman says Japan's Yakuza mafia used a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to cause Hurricane Katrina in a bid to avenge itself for the Hiroshima atom bomb attack — and that this technology will soon be wielded again to hit another U.S. city.
Meteorologist Scott Stevens, a nine-year veteran of KPVI-TV in Pocatello, said he was struggling to forecast weather patterns starting in 1998 when he discovered the theory on the Internet. It's now detailed on Stevens' website, www.weatherwars.info, the Idaho Falls Post Register reported.

Stevens, who is among several people to offer alternative and generally discounted theories for the storm that flooded New Orleans, says a little-known oversight in physical laws makes it possible to create and control storms — especially if you're armed with the Cold War-era weapon said to have been made by the Russians in 1976. Stevens became convinced of the existence of the Russian device when he observed an unusual Montana cold front in 2004.

"I just got sick to my stomach because these clouds were unnatural and that meant they had (the machine) on all the time," Stevens said. "I was left trying to forecast the intent of some organization rather than the weather of this planet."

Stevens said oddities in Hurricane Katrina storm patterns underpin his theory.

And, according to his website, so does the fact that Katrina and Ivan — the name given to a destructive hurricane that hit Florida in September 2004 — both sound Russian

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:31:56 AM EDT
[#2]
O.K., but how does it fit into the lake that we stole from that former Soviet republic?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:52:37 AM EDT
[#3]
So, is this guy on our side or not?  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:26:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I knew it! I knew it!  I was telling my wife just last night that this was more than the normal global weather cycle :

From the website:

"So in early 1990, the weather engineering operations over North America were assumed from the FSB/KGB by the Yakuza/Aum Shinrikyo teams, and operations continued with the Yakuza's leased giant scalar interferometers. The weather engineering against the United States continues today under the rogue Japanese teams on site in Russia, with direct FSB/KGB supervision."

Interferometer? (you'd think that someone with the technology to make such a device could have come up with a less comical name).......My granddad always said to never trust those Jap (sorry).... Japanese bastards.

I guess someone can find some diabolical conspiracy in anything these days.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:34:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Tag...

Note:
Research study on insanity in process..
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:44:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Ever played Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2?
Weather control machine that levels cities.
Although it is the allies who have that; the Soviets have the nukes.

ETA: i know its not real. dicks.
just remembering with nostalgia the video game.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:47:44 AM EDT
[#7]
But, But,..... I thought it was Haliburton that owned the hurricane machine????
You know, the Haliburton Hurricane Machine. Both W and Dick take turns at the switch whenever they want to piss off the Dims.....

Tell me it's not true?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:00:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I knew it! I knew it!  I was telling my wife just last night that this was more than the normal global weather cycle :

From the website:

"So in early 1990, the weather engineering operations over North America were assumed from the FSB/KGB by the Yakuza/Aum Shinrikyo teams, and operations continued with the Yakuza's leased giant scalar interferometers. The weather engineering against the United States continues today under the rogue Japanese teams on site in Russia, with direct FSB/KGB supervision."

Interferometer? (you'd think that someone with the technology to make such a device could have come up with a less comical name).......My granddad always said to never trust those Jap (sorry).... Japanese bastards.

That's a legit  scientific instrument.  It's basically a laser with a beam splitter that xmits two laser  beams and measures the difference in arrival time at a target.  They're used to measure movement in fault lines/plates and other things.

Someone that knows more than me about these things will be  along shortly to correct my errors I'm sure.  

TC
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:03:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From the website:

That's a legit  scientific instrument.  It's basically a laser with a beam splitter that xmits two laser  beams and measures the difference in arrival time at a target.  They're used to measure movement in fault lines/plates and other things.

Someone that knows more than me about these things will be  along shortly to correct my errors I'm sure.  

TC

They may be used for fault lines and such as well, I don't know, but in my industry interferometers are regularly used to measure things like the precision of prism faces and angles, lens shape, and overall optical quality of things like binoculars, spotting scopes, and rifle scopes.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd have believed it if they'd just used that old saw about the butterfly flapping its wings in Japan, causing a storm to brew here in the West...
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:08:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

TC

Damn ... you learn something new every day.  I didn't even think to do a search of the term:

Page 1 of 259,770 results containing Interferometer (0.33 seconds)

It's still a stupid name though.  Kind of like the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:15:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Thats my weather man!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:19:50 AM EDT
[#13]
I thinka village is missing its idiot
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:31:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Where is Dr. Evil's current whereabouts???
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I thinka village is missing its idiot

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#16]
It could be Japanese, the name of the machine sounds like it came right out of a Godzilla movie.

operations continued with the Yakuza's leased giant scalar interferometers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top