Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/20/2005 6:48:13 PM EDT
Can anyone with a Subaru Legacy Wagon recommmend a good way to store a trunk rifle in the back of a Subaru Legacy Wagon?  I have considered the space where the foam is above the spare tire.  

Above is a pick of the storage area.  You can see the access door on the floor of the trunk.

Shitty Pic.  But here is what the area between the above mentioned door and the spare tire looks like.

Thanks for any input.

-Fidel

ETA: Mine is a 2002, so it looks a bit different but the dimensions area close enough to 2005.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:59:08 PM EDT
[#1]
You don't want something that breaks down, if that's what you were considering.  You need something that is assembled and ready to go if you need it.  Chances are, if the situation is dire enough that you are going for a rifle, you will need it in action as quickly as possible.

You need a way to store it so that it is quickly accessable but won't be obvious to anyone peering into your vehicle.

With it being a car (low to the ground), you could try going with a roof-mounted lockable rack and have some sort of velcro shroud that covers the rifle and rack.  This way, a child can't look through the window and spot your rifle.

I used to be the type of person that recommended keeping a cheap but reliable rifle in your vehicle but I am becoming more of a "carry your primary defense rifle" person.  If you have an AR that is set up with all the tactical goodies, it isn't going to do you much good if the SHTF while you're out and it's locked up at home in the safe.  There is a chance that it could be stolen, but it could be stolen from your house as well.

If you don't want to take the chance of leaving an AR in your vehicle, get something like an SKS, SAR-1, Lever Action rifle, or shotgun.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the roof/ceiling mountable option.  It would be visible, but with the right disguise it wouldn't look too conspicuous(sp).
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Not exactly the same deal but I'm putting a "trunk gun" in the trunk of my sedan. I've got the AR, and a CQB Solutions Chest rig with 3 mags. One mag in the gun gives me 120 rounds. I've put all this into a discreet case. Today I bought some of the interior fabric like they use in car stereo places to cover subwoofer boxes. My plan is to get that interior material sown onto one side of the discreet case, and heavy duty velcro on the other. I will have velcro on the back wall of the trunk allowing me to attach the case there. Anyone looking in will only see the back wall, never knowing that the "wall" is false.

I hope it works out as well as it does in my head.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not exactly the same deal but I'm putting a "trunk gun" in the trunk of my sedan. I've got the AR, and a CQB Solutions Chest rig with 3 mags. One mag in the gun gives me 120 rounds. I've put all this into a discreet case. Today I bought some of the interior fabric like tehy use in car stereo places to cover subwoofer boxes. My plan is to get that interior material sown onto one side of the discreet case, and heavy duty velcro on the other. I will have velcro on the back wall of the trunk allowing me to attach the case there. Anyone looking in will only see the back wall, never knowing that the "wall" is false.

I hope it works out as well as it does in my head.

Exactly what I meant by making a shroud.  Some kind of fabric that closely matches the interior that stretches over the firearm and velcroes down so they can't just look in and see a firearm hanging there.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
For me, since I drive a lifted Jeep, the overhead method doesn't thrill me. Even though my interior roll bars are perfect for overhead storage, peering in from outside the Jeep would make the weapon too obvious. Unless I somehow covered it.

After much debate and intel gathering, I decided on this badboy.

I have no rear seat and I decided to mount the box directly behind the front seats, positioning the box
so the lid opens to the rear of the vehicle. 32" X 14" X 14" gives me a shitload of space for all kind of SHTF items. This box will be bolted down to the body tub for maximum retention from thieves.
My Jeep has full steel doors and a hardtop with barely legal tints all the way around.
Plus the box is lockable for added security. I've measured enought times to know that my BM M4gery
(14.5" w/perm. phantom) is a perfect fit.

For those who may be interested in this box, here's the link from Summitt Racing.

static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/dea-288268_cp.jpg

I know there are a few guys here who drive Jeep Wranglers and I thought they could benefit from the perfect size of this box. Packing the AR securely everyday feels good!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Why not get a AR and silencer and disguise it as an umbrella.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#8]
SU-16c whould do nicely.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:45:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Is it the Kel-tec rifle that takes AR mags and folds in half? It would most likely fit in that area. And unfolding it is about a 1 second thing, less time than putting a rifle together for sure. I have heard good and bad things about them, most people say they are decent though. Might look into that.

The other option is a custom made box that would sit against the back of the seats that would hold the rifle, and would be covered by fabric like your interior (a car stereo place could do this easy). That would hide a rifle very well also...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#10]
SU-16c or a SAR-3 in 5.56 with a folder on it.  My SAR-3 shoots as accurate as any AR carbine and is pretty compact with the stock folded. Chrome bore/chamber so moisture and condensation shouldnt hurt it basic AK simplicity and reliability. If its stolen its only a few hunderd versus $600-$700 for an basic AR.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:57:03 PM EDT
[#11]
How bout a pistol
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
How bout a pistol

The pistol is on my person so I can get to the rifle.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Mount a 50 cal in the back
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:05:21 PM EDT
[#14]
damn, I can see why you would need a rifle around the place...

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

aequantum.com/ar15/subaru_legacy_25ilimitedwag.jpg

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:12:11 PM EDT
[#16]

THE trunk gun for all makes and models.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

aequantum.com/ar15/subaru_legacy_25ilimitedwag.jpg

I just snarfed soda... thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Mount some brackets to the underside of the cargo cover housing that you could strap a shotgun into. Maybe add a piece of vinyl to hang off the front side of the housing to make sure the shotgun couldn't be seen from the front.

What year is your Legacy? I'll look at one at work tomorrow and see what else comes to mind.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
For me, since I drive a lifted Jeep, the overhead method doesn't thrill me. Even though my interior roll bars are perfect for overhead storage, peering in from outside the Jeep would make the weapon too obvious. Unless I somehow covered it.

After much debate and intel gathering, I decided on this badboy.

I have no rear seat and I decided to mount the box directly behind the front seats, positioning the box
so the lid opens to the rear of the vehicle. 32" X 14" X 14" gives me a shitload of space for all kind of SHTF items. This box will be bolted down to the body tub for maximum retention from thieves.
My Jeep has full steel doors and a hardtop with barely legal tints all the way around.
Plus the box is lockable for added security. I've measured enought times to know that my BM M4gery
(14.5" w/perm. phantom) is a perfect fit.

For those who may be interested in this box, here's the link from Summitt Racing.

I know there are a few guys here who drive Jeep Wranglers and I thought they could benefit from the perfect size of this box. Packing the AR securely everyday feels good!

HS1

Taggage, looks like a good idea for the Blazer, too!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:42:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Get a Romanian AK with a folding stock and a chest rig. 26" long folded and with a 20 round mag inserted, it makes for a nice compact shitblaster. You should be able to get into a nice one with mags and chest rig for less than $500 with ammo. Rat tat Tat
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:49:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Mount some brackets to the underside of the cargo cover housing that you could strap a shotgun into. Maybe add a piece of vinyl to hang off the front side of the housing to make sure the shotgun couldn't be seen from the front.

What year is your Legacy? I'll look at one at work tomorrow and see what else comes to mind.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/ag/subaru_legacy_25ilimitedwagon_2005_other_7_346x270.jpg

Why not get a AR and silencer and disguise it as an umbrella.

I like this idea.

I lay a Camp 9 in the leg of a pair of old Levi's laying in the back seat of my truck with some t- shirts and socks strown about.  

Hide in the open.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:14:27 PM EDT
[#23]
AK underfolder would be compact also.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Thought it looked cool so I had to find the maker's site.

Deflecta-Shield

GL
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:31:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Going to speak some www.ar15.com hearsy.  Trunk guns are not worth it.  It's far more likely that your car or rifle would get stolen than you would ever have a need for one.  

I know, I know "But what if I am attacked by 100 jihadists, while travelling down a deserted highway, at 3am, and there is no cops in sight?"  Well, in that case, I guess you're screwed.

Like I said, the odds that your car will be broken into, or just outright stolen is far, far higher than the chance of you ever having to ever go for the rifle.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:34:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Just about anything side folding or underfolding looks like it should fit in one of those storage compartments under the carpet.  Mount two locking brackets through the sheetmetal (course that may be your gastank under there...so be careful ) to secure your stowed arm down.

An SU-16C with a small rig would probably fit under there real well.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:44:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Going to speak some www.ar15.com hearsy.  Trunk guns are not worth it.  It's far more likely that your car or rifle would get stolen than you would ever have a need for one.  

I know, I know "But what if I am attacked by 100 jihadists, while travelling down a deserted highway, at 3am, and there is no cops in sight?"  Well, in that case, I guess you're screwed.

Like I said, the odds that your car will be broken into, or just outright stolen is far, far higher than the chance of you ever having to ever go for the rifle.

Yup. Then they are not only mobile ,but armed theives.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:46:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Suggested (compact) trunk guns:

Kel-Tec SU-16: .223, takes AR-15 magazines, folds in half. The standard version stores a spare 30-rounder in the stock, the C version does not but can still be fired while folded up.

Kel-Tec Sub-2000: 9mm (may also be available in .40 S&W, I'm not sure) carbine, also folds in half for storage but is much easier to store or deploy than the full-sized rifle.

Mossberg 500: 12-gauge shotgun. With a pistol grip and/or top-folding stock, it's compact, powerful, and intimidating. Low ammo capacity, but how much ammo do you need in a trunk gun?

AMD-65: Compact Kalashnikov, high ammo capacity, and very well-made. w00t.

AK-47: Just add a flash suppressor and side- or under-folding stock.

M1 Carbine: Probably not an option due to cost, etc., but it's pretty compact.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:53:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:56:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, so I guess you also believe that you're more likely to get killed with your own handgun.  

Myself, I'd rather not need it than not have it.    I'll take the chance on the $300 rifle getting ripped.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:06:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, so I guess you also believe that you're more likely to get killed with your own handgun.  

Myself, I'd rather not need it than not have it.    I'll take the chance on the $300 rifle getting ripped.

Well, my car was broken into last year. Nothing was taken, not even the change in the tray or the cd's I accidentally left on the passenger seat. The only things they touched was the driver's side visor, which was flipped down (I always leave it up) and the glove box was open and had been rifled through. Oh, and the books I keep under both front seats had been pulled out.

The only thing I can think of that they'd be looking for would be a spare key (I never got the whole "leave your keys in your car" thing) or a handgun.

They didn't bother looking in the trunk though. They also didn't literally break into the car, it was an act of opportunity: the motor for the driver's side window died in the down position and the window was sealed with plastic sheeting and duct tape. The asshole just ripped the duct tape off and reached in to unlock the door.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:38:36 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, you compare the statement "odds are that your car will be broken into, or just outright stolen is far, far higher than the chance of you ever having to ever go for the rifle." with "you're more likely to get killed with your own handgun."

So you are doubting the claim that your car is more likely to be broken into than the rifle will be used?  Why is that?
Look at your personal experiences, have you ever had your car broken into or know someone who has had?  I know several people whose car have been broken into.  My roommates car got broken into, and it's alarmed and everything.  They ignored the alarm and ripped everything off that they could, inculding the stereo equipment located in the trunk.  Now, be honest, have you or any one else you've known whose life was saved (not counting LEOs) because they had a rifle hidden in their trunk?  I haven't and I bet you haven't either.  

I'll say it again.  If you place a rifle in your car, the odds are much, much greater that all you are going to accomplish is arming a car thief rather than using it in self-protection.

That's why I have a pistol, so I can always retain control of it, and not leave it in a parking lot.  

BTW, I have carried rifles in my truck for self-protection, but only on long drives, and only where I have a place to secure the rifle when I get to my destination.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Well, my car was broken into last year. Nothing was taken, not even the change in the tray or the cd's I accidentally left on the passenger seat. The only things they touched was the driver's side visor, which was flipped down (I always leave it up) and the glove box was open and had been rifled through. Oh, and the books I keep under both front seats had been pulled out.

The only thing I can think of that they'd be looking for would be a spare key (I never got the whole "leave your keys in your car" thing) or a handgun.

They didn't bother looking in the trunk though. They also didn't literally break into the car, it was an act of opportunity: the motor for the driver's side window died in the down position and the window was sealed with plastic sheeting and duct tape. The asshole just ripped the duct tape off and reached in to unlock the door.

Wow, that was lucky and you were fortuante.  I am glad that you didn't lose anything valuable with your experience.  I hate fuckers who break into cars.  

Imagine if they did decide to look in the trunk for whatever reason (it's common because a lot of people have stereo equipment in the trunk) and they saw an AK, M4, insert whatever rifle here.  Think it would have still been there when you got to your car?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:04:08 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, that was lucky and you were fortuante.  I am glad that you didn't lose anything valuable with your experience.  I hate fuckers who break into cars.  

Imagine if they did decide to look in the trunk for whatever reason (it's common because a lot of people have stereo equipment in the trunk) and they saw an AK, M4, insert whatever rifle here.  Think it would have still been there when you got to your car?

Probably not. Then again, there's plenty of room in the spare tire compartment, and not many thieves think to look there for anything but a tire and a jack set.

Words cannot describe how pissed I was that some fucker violated MY property. Like Vincent Vega said in Pulp Fiction, "It would have been worth him doing it just so I could catch the little dickless bastard." I can honestly say, I've been pretty pissed on numerous occasions in my life, but that's the only time I've ever sincerely wanted to gut someone with my bare hands.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:53:46 AM EDT
[#35]
I have a 2003 Forester and have been thinking about the same thing. It looks like the foam can be cut to fit a rifle in a couple of places. Might have to move the jack around, but you can create one big compartment for a rifle.

Of course, murphy's law will dictate that when you really need the rifle, it will be burried under a ton of crap that you will have to take out first.

That's why I just decided to stick with a pistol.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I have a 2003 Forester and have been thinking about the same thing. It looks like the foam can be cut to fit a rifle in a couple of places. Might have to move the jack around, but you can create one big compartment for a rifle.

Of course, murphy's law will dictate that when you really need the rifle, it will be burried under a ton of crap that you will have to take out first.

That's why I just decided to stick with a pistol.  

Or you pull out your trunk gun and some hero mistakes you for a terrorist and drops you with his CCW while you're trying to save everyone.

I think I'll take my chances and try to be better armed than any potential threats.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#37]

My truck gun!

Well the one I owned before the boating accident.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:03:08 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Let's see......

1. Your rifle gets stolen. Big deal. A few hundred bucks are gone and you are pissed off but otherwise ok.

2. You get in a life or death situation where you need a long gun, but don't have one because you were scared it might get stolen. You die as a result of not having it.

No thanks. I'll deal with the possible stolen gun. The gun can be replaced. My life cannot.

-CH
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's see......

1. Your rifle gets stolen. Big deal. A few hundred bucks are gone and you are pissed off but otherwise ok.

2. You get in a life or death situation where you need a long gun, but don't have one because you were scared it might get stolen. You die as a result of not having it.

No thanks. I'll deal with the possible stolen gun. The gun can be replaced. My life cannot.

-CH

Can you even name one incident that someone was saved because they had a truck gun?
When is that situation going to occur?
I carry a pistol.  The point of a gun is to get you out of the dangerous situations, I feel that I can do that pretty well with a pistol.  I wouldn't run into any firefights, but I am not going to try.  I am going to get out of the situation that I am in.  

Sometimes, it's easy to get a "Law and Order" view of the world where it seems the world is more violent than it actually is.  

Good example is I was reading a gun rag, the author stated that he does not wear a seatbelt because it would interfere with drawing his pistol while seated.  Frankly I would be more concerned with getting in a car accident, a far more likely incident than him having to use his pistol.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#40]
My attitude is, anything a pistol will do, a rifle or shotgun will do better. That's why I never leave home without one. I carry a pistol too, but only for situations where I cannot be near my rifle.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#41]
A pistol is there to fight your way to your rifle. My rifle is relatively cheap, and its nice insurance.

One example I can think of was the guy here in Tyler, Texas. He witnessed a guy with an AK going after his children and exwife (?). he pulled his hand gun and went after him. Put 2 or three to the BG's chest. Too bad the BG had a vest on....he turned around and killed the guy. If that man had had a rifle...it would have been over and everyone would have been alive today except for the BG.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Got to agree there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:04:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Can you even name one incident that someone was saved because they had a truck gun?

How about the opposite - The guy in TX who was killed in a shootout with a BG armed with an AK and body armor vs. a pistol.  In this case I don't think he came from his car, but here's a situation where a rifle would have been a life saver.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
A pistol is there to fight your way to your rifle. My rifle is relatively cheap, and its nice insurance.

One example I can think of was the guy here in Tyler, Texas. He witnessed a guy with an AK going after his children and exwife (?). he pulled his hand gun and went after him. Put 2 or three to the BG's chest. Too bad the BG had a vest on....he turned around and killed the guy. If that man had had a rifle...it would have been over and everyone would have been alive today except for the BG.

1) that's an exceptional example.  I didn't rule out the possibility of this type of situation, just pointing out that for every time this one example happens, a car is broken into 1,000,000 times over.  
2)This example also didn't involve a vehicle, the good guy was in his apartment/house/dwelling.
3)If this example happened in a vehicle, the good guy would most likely not have had a chance to go for the truck gun, guy with the AK has the initative and the fight is going to be over in 30 seconds, either way.

Not saying that it's impossible a situation where a truck rifle would be essential would happen, just saying that the odds are greatly in favor of the weapon being stolen then used (probably 999 to 1)
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about the opposite - The guy in TX who was killed in a shootout with a BG armed with an AK and body armor vs. a pistol.  In this case I don't think he came from his car, but here's a situation where a rifle would have been a life saver.

I knew this example would have come up, and I already addressed some points.  How about examples of people's cars being broke into?  How many could we come up with?  Hundreds, thousands of examples vs. this one example which didn't even involve a vehicle?

ETA: There were 1,147,300 reported car thefts in the US in 1999, and this counts only when the car is completely stolen, not just broken into and bulgarized.  If even 1% of these people kept a gun in their car, that's 11,473 guns that were stolen and in the hands of car thiefs.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#46]
There's a few things I considered.

1) How far am I on average from my house where my arsenal is accessible?

2) How long in a SHTF situation would it take to get there, and how many rounds would be enough to get home (not to stay and fight).

3) My car has been broken into twice, and I've had one stolen and totaled.

1 - I work within 4 miles of my apt.  The only other time I'm away (my relatives live pretty close as well) is when I'm at a range about 40 minutes away.  And if I'm at the range, you know I'll have enough firepower to get home.

2- It takes me 20 minutes in morning and afternoon traffic to get home, 15-10 without traffic

3 - There's a good possibility that in my lifetime my car will either get broken into or stolen again (GFB).

so my choice out of my 6 rifles was this:

it's a pretty compact little rifle, super light (in rifle terms) and pretty accurate.  I have 4 rounds under the bolt, bolt closed, nothing in the chamber, and 9 on the stock.  I think I would be allright.  And if it turned out I wasn't, I'm not sure keeping my AR or AK would of made much of a difference.

and if it is stolen (GFB) I'm out $75.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I knew this example would have come up, and I already addressed some points.  How about examples of people's cars being broke into?  How many could we come up with?  Hundreds, thousands of examples vs. this one example which didn't even involve a vehicle?

ETA: There were 1,147,300 reported car thefts in the US in 1999, and this counts only when the car is completely stolen, not just broken into and bulgarized.  If even 1% of these people kept a gun in their car, that's 11,473 guns that were stolen and in the hands of car thiefs.  

Ok great! Now we all know your position regarding a trunk gun.

So don't fucking carry one. Nobody here will give a rats ass one way or the other.
This thread was started because someone who is interested in carrying a trunk gun wanted to know the best way to carry one concealed.

If you want to be armed with a pistol, go right ahead in accordance with the law.
Since you don't want to drive around with a rifle in your trunk, go fucking spread your liberal babble over at DU, which is that way <--------------------------------.

I don't give a shit what statistics you provide to try to dissuade anyone NOT to carry a rifle in the trunk. Nobody here asked to be dissuaded, so drop your agenda.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

This is exactly the part I don't get.  I think this confuses a truck/trunk gun and an all-out SHTF weapon for fighting hordes of looters or zombies.  I cannot realistically see any situation where a rifle is required while traveling.  I keep a pistol in my vehicle, and it will help me fight my way home to my rifle in a SHTF scenario.  But a long gun as a defensive weapon in a car/truck?  I think y'all 'r nuts.  You really picture yourself having a long-range (>50 yards) running battle with bad guys?  You're watching too many movies.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#49]
If you actually drive a Subaru, you could just leave it on the back seat. Nobody would ever suspect a lesbian was carrying a gun........
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#50]
weapon options:
SBR AR15 or AK
pistol AR15 or AK

form fitted foam under tire cover with matched carpet velcroed over
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top