Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 4:03:51 PM EDT
O'Reilly factor talking points... he was basically talking about how the liberals are alienating themselves, and becoming "too creepy" for their own good.  His bottom line was the Democrats are actually driving people to the Rebuplicans.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:07:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
He is correct. The Dems have lost it. They are pretty stupid in that they now believe their oun shitfull pack of lies.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
i agree.  it's the only thing that keeps me voting Rebpublican
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#4]
As long as the Dems are controlled by the Liberals, they will continue to loose support. Let's hope that they completely self destruct. Then some day it might be liberal Republicans vs Libertarians!

Ok, maybe not.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i agree.  it's the only thing that keeps me voting Rebpublican

big +1.
I am not impressed with the way the republicans handle things but God help us should the psycho liberals take over washington
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:20:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm hoping you guys are right, but I have a feeling this next election we're going to get our gonads kicked out our nose.......
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:24:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I agree 100% but there is still a brainwashed, clueless, dependent, large mass of ignorance and indegence that are programmed from birth to vote Dem. Lets face it that voter group is increasing
leaps and bounds. Baby boomers are starting to die. The demographics US is changing.
Enjoy it now while we have it. What say you?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh yea…

I am convinced if John Kerry had taken a more toned down and simpler “I can do things better” tact without most of the nastiness… and he had not been associated with the likes of Michael Moore and MoveOn.org he would likely be President.

Michael Moore, MoveOn.org, ect. scare off far more voters that they bring in.

It also helps to have actual ideas on what you are going to do… All the Democrats do anymore is bitch and offer no solutions. The public sees this.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm hoping you guys are right, but I have a feeling this next election we're going to get our gonads kicked out our nose.......

Naaaahhhh..... the lib-tards are really turning people off to the Democratic party. MSM thinks that they are helping by pushing all of these wacko conspiracy stories, but really they are just turning people away from the Democratic Party. We'll see what happens, but I bet Republicans increase numbers in 2006. Whether the Republicans we elect will have the balls to act like conservatives is another matter....
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#10]
There will two parties in America once the Democraps are gone: the Big 'Gubment GOP and the Little 'Gubment GOP. I'm looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm not Republican. I'm Anti-Democrat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top