Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2005 3:25:26 PM EDT
The wife just emptied and cleaned out the cats crap box, so of course what to the cats do?
Both of them take a good healthy crap in the fresh litter.  

Daymn, that's a lot of stink (and crap) for a couple of little critters.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I always wait until Mrs gorilla cleans the bathroom to go take a good, healthy, huge shit. Something utterly satisfying about it.

Maybe they're on to something.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
beats shitting in the corner or something.  the cat box is exactly where you want cats to shit
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:35:51 PM EDT
[#3]
It's Murphy's law that cats will crap in fresh litter.

Happens with mine and whenever I am over at my sister's and I scoop their litter.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I feed my cats only dry catfood. I also use the indoor formula that seems to cut down on the smell and amount of poop. I also clean their toilet every day.(2 cats)
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Just kill them, problem solved  JK

The one thing that i miss about my wife's (cause i can't admit it was also mine) cat was all the mole that she killed she was an expert hunter, now that she is dead i have a mole problem.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:46:33 PM EDT
[#6]
My two 17+ pound brother cats are certain to fill the litter with shit, regardless of the time of day I clean it.  It seems they always have a few loaves in reserve for just the right moment.  Don't bother me.  They're men afterall.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The wife just emptied and cleaned out the cats crap box, so of course what to the cats do?

as long as she isn't pregnant who cares.
you do know there is a bacteria that can harm the fetus in the cat shit right?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:02:33 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah aint it amazing that somthing so little and cute can put out such a huge load of crap? kinda like kids.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#9]
A firend omine had cats that would poop in the toilet.  Craziest thing I ever saw...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
A firend omine had cats that would poop in the toilet.  Craziest thing I ever saw...

I sold the device to train them at the petshop I managed.
KittyWhiz
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The one thing that i miss about my wife's (cause i can't admit it was also mine) cat was all the mole that she killed she was an expert hunter, now that she is dead i have a mole problem.

That's the only reason I don't kill ours for jumping on vehicles. He kills moles, rats, mice, birds, rabbits, and came home last week with a snakes head about 2 1/2" wide and 3 1/2" long.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:18:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yup. They (if they are at all like my 2, anyway) tend to get "excited" about clean litter boxes.... and clean litter. Mine tend to "cristen" the boxes as SOON as I get `em all cleaned up - the youger they are, IME, the more likely this is.

Quoted:
My two 17+ pound brother cats are certain to fill the litter with shit, regardless of the time of day I clean it.  It seems they always have a few loaves in reserve for just the right moment.  Don't bother me.  They're men afterall.  

Yup. You nailed it!

Quoted:
yeah aint it amazing that somthing so little and cute can put out such a huge load of crap? kinda like kids.

Yeah. I have an accurate, but affectionate "nick name" for my boys, "onery sacks of shit" - accurate, to the point, what else can I say?

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the only reason I don't kill ours for jumping on vehicles. He kills moles, rats, mice, birds, rabbits, and came home last week with a snakes head about 2 1/2" wide and 3 1/2" long.

Now THAT is one MIGHTY HUNTER! (and even has the "smarts" to "inform you" of that fact! Cool.)
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is the fetus doing in the cat shit?

j/k
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is the fetus doing in the cat shit?

j/k

damn my poor grammer stop talking like Yoda I must
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top