Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 12:51:24 PM EDT
The season premier of Nip/Tuck starts tonight at 10:00PM and is an extended hour and a half episode!

Anyone else love this show besides me?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it a show about female circumcision?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#2]
You actually watch that crapfest?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:16:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You actually watch that crapfest?

Damn right I do.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#4]
only fags watch that show
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:19:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Can anyone post a copy of the episode?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:20:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
only fags watch that show

Go post some more pointless GD threads, please.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#7]
From what I have seen of it, it is easily the most repulsive show on television.

Just when you think the standards can't get any lower...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#8]
read the rest of these comments and see who's is pointless
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:24:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
From what I have seen of it, it is easily the most repulsive show on television.

Now where did I put my lotion???

SBG

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Wouldn't miss an episode.

Hot chicks.............check, strong sexual content.................check, I'm there.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I watched about 20 minutes of the show the other night.  It was different enough to be interesting, but I had to turn it off when they tried to tell me that Famke Jansen is a man.  Sorry, that just can't fly:

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The season premier of Nip/Tuck starts tonight at 10:00PM and is an extended hour and a half episode!

Anyone else love this show besides me?

WOW, extended half an hour, WOW!!!!!!  That will stop the world turning.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1
A disgusting celebration of smut and narcissism.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:32:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Sweet. I will miss Rescue Me, tho. That was easily the best show on TV.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:32:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Count me in I've watched from the begining...it's a decent show.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Next you're going to tell me that the majority of the responses on your "what gets you down" thread are serious....
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next you're going to tell me that the majority of the responses on your "what gets you down" thread are serious....

Actually, I found out today that I didn't get selected for a job that I was really hoping for.  It would have been just enough of a raise to really get my wife and I out of the woods, since both of our tuition and school expenses are killing us.  My roof was damaged for the second time in two months by a freak accident last week, and I really needed the money to help to get it fixed before we try to sell our house, since a felon moved in right next to us and I really fear for my wife's safety when she's there alone at night while I'm in school.  The job I am currently in is grossly underpaid because of some stupid adolescent grudge that the director's secretary has against me and who has just enough pull to make this position as stagnant from promotions as long as she is in power, but I can't transfer out for another three months because of some idiotic HR policy technicalities.  So, in the mean time we are raising some considerable credit card debt.  And this job was one of my last rays of hope for a pull-out.  With this job I would have made just enough money for us to get a decent apartment around here, since my family can't really provide right now while my dad is in prison until January, and I am having to take care of my mother's and my brother's needs in his absence.  The biggest difficulty of taking care of three cars and two houses when you work full time and try to finish your degree at night is not the time, but the money.  And the job would have helped fix all of that .  But thanks for shitting on my thread.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#18]
This thread is a dupe. It should be killed.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=391611
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I like the hot chicks on the show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top