Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 12:39:05 PM EDT
of my new apartment, and there is a Chupacabra in the back yard!!!  Or it might be my neighbor lady. What should I do?!?

Aviator
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#1]
No point in posting if you can't provide pics...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Shoot first, determine species later.

[Ed] It's coming straight for us! [/Ed]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Leave food out to lure it in maybe?

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoot it, man! Shoot it in the head!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Shoot it, man! Shoot it in the head!

+1
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:50:05 PM EDT
[#6]
In order of the Use of Force Continuum:
1:  Beat cowbell
2:  Quote STGAR15
3:  Draw down
4:  Consult the Book of Armaments, proceed with the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch
5:  Post dinner pic following completion with required components
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:50:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks kinda like this...

No wonder the rent here is so cheap  

Aviator
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:51:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Run out there and catch it. Tame it and keep it inside to keep the local rif raf out when you're not home. Let it roam when are home so it can forage for food.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#9]
This is the one we found dead in my back yard a couple of months ago.  Don't know what he died of.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:05:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This is the one we found dead in my back yard a couple of months ago.  Don't know what he died of.
www.hufos.net/images/Texas_Chupacabra.jpg

Probably of being a really sick, emaciated, starving DOG    hehe
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

wtf is that?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wtf is that?

Coyote with mange.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#13]
We had a sighting last month near Philly. We took an aircraft down for an airshow. Was the pilots and 3 of us enlisted crewmembers. After a night of drinking, Sean, one of the enlisted guys took off with some hottie about 11:30 or so. When the bars closed, my platoon Sgt and I  stopped for munchies and headed back to the hotel. Larry decided to bang on Seans door to mess with him. To his surprise the door opened up. I was Just getting my door open across the hall and witnessed everything.

As the door swung open, Larry noticed a thing not even resmbling the hottie Sean left with doing what appeared to be eating his face. Larry shouted "AAAHHHH!". I turned to look, the thing stopped attacking Sean, and Larry ran into the room yelling "Chupacabra! Run brother, I'll kill it!" The Chupacabra ran into the bathroom, and Sean sat on the bed and turned the TV on. At this point we figured Sean would have things under control. He appeared to be slyly waiting the creature out. Larry and I went back to our rooms.

The next day, Sean claimed he never even remembered the whole thing

Aviator
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#14]
That's nothing. The cats in my office complex shoot back.
Man, I hate cats!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top