Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2005 11:51:15 AM EDT
cant search so dont know if its a dupe..

from
http://www.georgebushdontlikeblackpeople.com/
comes
http://www.georgebushdontlikeblackpeople.com/bush.mp3

and isnt that a pic from here?

left cold . .

enjoy..
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]
That was pathetic...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Lost about 80 IQ points trying to read the comments.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#3]
that rap song was pretty ghey...

How appropiate that they remixed a song titled "Gold Digger" and all the song is is basically one long complaint about how the federal government didn't do enough for people that sat on their lazy asses...

EPOCH

ETA:  especially like the line about looting, "a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do"  

REALLY...  All the REAL MEN got their family OUT OF NOLA before the CAT 5 Hurricane hit their -12 ft  BELOW SEALEVEL bowl shaped town.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:17:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Even their URL is not proper English.

They can eat shizzle and bite it yo.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:18:39 PM EDT
[#5]
stupid.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:39:13 PM EDT
[#6]
not only is it stupid..

I was looking at it and someone behind me actually thought that was a real pic..

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Un fugin believable

Reading that page makes my blood boil.

All they know how to do is pull the fucking race card and blame someone else for there problems.

Very sad...

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Someone should start up a web page: www.billclintondontlikeblackpussie.com ....correct me if I'm wrong but that is about the only race of ppl. he hasn't screwed lol...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top