Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/20/2005 9:26:52 AM EDT
I order a glass of water in a restaurant. I get lemonade minus the sugar. Why do I get lemon and a straw....do I look like a bitch? (I assure you I don't). I didn't come in here dressed in a tennis skirt and  little pom-poms on the back of my socks. I want water. Just water. No straw. No bitch-ass lemon. I would also like it in a mason jar, but I know that's too much to ask.

JUST GIMME H2O DAMMIT What pushes your buttons? (keep it petty, the world is serious enuff)

roy d....lookin' to put a knot on someone's gourd.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:27:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Loud eaters.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#2]
When people don't use their turn signals.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Chicks on cell phones while attempting to drive
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#4]
A lot of the stuff that's been going on around the office, lately.

I'm damned near about to tell them to FOAD and walk out.

What can they do to me? Fire me from a job that takes me to a shithole city in a shithole country to work with ignorant asshats? OH, THE HORROR!

Yes, the former Trillian is among them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Ring tones...All of them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#6]
- Slow drivers

- Drivers who can't stay in their lane and almost side-swipe you when coming the opposing way. It's a fucking epidemic here in Meridian. I'd rather drive in Boston.

- People who use their turn-signal to signal that the guy 2 cars in front of them is turning... not them. It pisses me off. All it does is add confusion on the road.

- Super loud car stereos. Especially at night. These people should die.

- People who let their dogs wander down busy highways. I know they aren't strays, I've seen their owners. I wish nothing bad on the dog, but they deserve to have their pet die on them.

- I'm sure I'll think of more.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#7]
French toast... Garlic toast is king.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:32:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

But... they're not even related.... one is breakfast, one is lunch/dinner. Come on man, apples and oranges.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#9]
People that go into a restaurant and order WATER!  buy some damn iced tea for shits sake
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#10]
People that you hold the door open for that just walk right by you like you owed it to them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#11]
OH and people that chew with their mouths open
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#12]
The phrase "Have a good one"

Over used and over due for a quick violent death.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#13]
People that breath loudly through their mouth

In the elevator.

When its crowded.

Assholes that won't let you over no matter what, but then when you get over the get in the lane you just vacated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneeleventyone!!!

its a win win and you still fuck it up.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:35:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Those jerks who always bitch about how someone put a lemon in their glass of water.  Is it too much to ask for them just to say 'thank you' and drink their damned sugarless lemonade.

Well, that and people who never finish what they
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:36:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Loud eaters.

+1  Lip smacking is absolutely disgusting.

I can't stand self-important people who talk on cell phones while in a restaurant...and instead of getting up and going someplace quieter..feel it necessary to talk over EVERYBODY else there to eat.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Drivers that come to a stop at the end of an on-ramp.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:37:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But... they're not even related.... one is breakfast, one is lunch/dinner. Come on man, apples and oranges.

Ok, I'll leave it to people who don't roll the ball down a bowling alley, they fucking throw it and you hear a loud BANG when it slams the wood.

Or the best one yet, the tipping suggestions that some restaurants put on receipts.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:37:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The phrase "Have a good one"

Over used and over due for a quick violent death.

Remind me never to meet you.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:37:37 AM EDT
[#19]
When my order gets screwed up at the fast food drive through and I don't find out till I'm miles away.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:37:47 AM EDT
[#20]
obnoxious ringtones...god, they suck.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Old lady who start counting loose change at check out line in super market.  One by one.  Pennies.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#22]
People who jog, walk, or cycle in the street when a jogging, walking, cycling trail is just a few yards to the right or left.....

Annoys the shiite out of me, for unexplained reasons.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Roger that
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Loud eaters.

+1
I'd rather eat by myself than be within ear shot of a loud eater.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#25]
When people stop at stop lights and leave like 8 car lengths between them and the car in front of them!! FUCKING PULL UP!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#26]
How rich people that treat service people (ie waitress, banke tellers)like shit.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:42:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Just had someone cut me off, gave him a loud blast from the horn, and he then fliped off the family.  Guy in his 50s, go figure.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
When my order gets screwed up at the fast food drive through and I don't find out till I'm miles away.

They did fuck it up, but it's your fault for not checking. I ALWAYS check my order at the local McDonald's. They are RETARDS there. Not real retards either. Actual mental handicapped people do a much better job than these idiots.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Roger that

This also pisses me off. This creates a very dangerous situation on busy interstates. Used to happen ALL THE TIME in Worcester, MA. Worcester was a mix of aggressive drivers (ala Boston) and timid, weak drivers. The timid ones would stop on the onramps to the highway, which was fast moving and busy. It would drive me nuts. I HATE when other people endanger my life.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#30]
People who granny it in the hammer lane
People who pull out in front of you just to make another turn 50 yards down the road
Those who have no respect for someone elses property
Anyone who can't complete a sentance without jabbering half of it in ghetto slang
The shit bag drug dealers turning down town into a cesspool

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#31]
People that stand in the aisle (blocking the aisle) to BS or discuss business, then act like they can't see that you would like to pass by.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#32]
when you get your food at a drive thru and the employee hands you your food with out saying a word or even looking at you, I've had them look past me. I've seen it done to alot of the people I know. I've also had a guy ask is that it after every item I ordered, I almost ripped him out of the window for that, ahh the memorys
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Stopping at a YIELD sign and yielding at a STOP sign.....

Oh the pain it causes me....
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#34]
just about anything that happens on i-95 or rt 1 in northern virginia...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#35]
The 400 Lb. Ghetto Mamme with 12 chilluns' blocking EVERY OTHER aisle in the large discount department store or grocery of your choice.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:52:36 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
When people stop at stop lights and leave like 8 car lengths between them and the car in front of them!! FUCKING PULL UP!!!

While 8 car lengths is excessive, leaving a good amount of distance between your car and the car in front of you is correct from both a safety and tactical perspective.

For safety, it allows you to move your car up if it appears that the car behind you was not paying attention and is not going to be able to stop in time. Additionally, if you are struck from behind, leaving space in front of you may keep you from being pushed into the car in front of you, causing additional damage to your car and possible injury to your person.

From a tactical perspective, leaving space in front of your car gives you room to manuever should there be a need; such as an attempted carjacking, someone road raging and trying to attack you, and the like.

There are very good reasons to leave space between your car and the car in front of you. You may want to consider doing it yourself. Besides, how does it affect you if there is space between the cars in front of you?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#37]
women that turn their shopping carts perpendicular to the isle while their fatass peruses the snackwells....move your ass or move your cart....there ARE other people in this world.

women that don't realize what the rear-view mirror is for.

women that can't make a right turn without tatooing the curb with the rear tire (my damn wife)

women that drive on the same roads as men.

women that started this whole lemon water trend

women
roy d...thinking if it wudn't fer that hairy ass-sex....i'd be gay
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#38]
One incident at McDonald's almost drove me to sheer insanity.

The drive-thru at the McDonald's on North Hills St in Meridian is absolutely the slowest drive-thru at ANY fast-food restaurant I've ever been to. As I said in an early post, retards run this place. Well, the car in front of me makes what seems like a collossal order. I can see about 6 little rug-rats in this mini-van, along with the woman driver. Takes forever. I get my order in after her. We then proceed to the drive-up window. It took 10 minutes, I shit you not, to get the order to her. I must have counted 12 bags going into her vehicle. I was livid. You don't go through drive-thru for that kind of order. Well, ok, fine she gets her stuff, pulls up... THEN PARKS IN A PARKING SPACE AND PROCEEDS TO FEED HER RATS AND HERSELF RIGHT THERE. I almost got out of my car and asked her how fucking stupid she could be.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:59:26 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
One incident at McDonald's almost drove me to sheer insanity.

The drive-thru at the McDonald's on North Hills St in Meridian is absolutely the slowest drive-thru at ANY fast-food restaurant I've ever been to. As I said in an early post, retards run this place. Well, the car in front of me makes what seems like a collossal order. I can see about 6 little rug-rats in this mini-van, along with the woman driver. Takes forever. I get my order in after her. We then proceed to the drive-up window. It took 10 minutes, I shit you not, to get the order to her. I must have counted 12 bags going into her vehicle. I was livid. You don't go through drive-thru for that kind of order. Well, ok, fine she gets her stuff, pulls up... THEN PARKS IN A PARKING SPACE AND PROCEEDS TO FEED HER RATS AND HERSELF RIGHT THERE. I almost got out of my car and asked her how fucking stupid she could be.

I fuckin hate that shit too. IF you are ordering for an army, go the fuck inside so that those of us in rush can get through the drive-thru quickly.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

How about people that think a yield sign means they have the right-of-way?

Our town put in a round-about last year. It works really great so long as everyone using it knows what they are doing. People already in the round-about have the right-of-way, hence why they don't have yield signs or stop signs posted in them. However, there are yield signs posted at each entrance into the round-about, which means you have to yield to anyone already IN the round-about.

I drive through that round-about every day, and it seems at least once a week I get some idiot who doesn't even look to their left and just blows right on through and I have to slam on the brakes and lay on the horn. Then they give ME a look like I'm some kind of idiot because I didn't stop for them . I even had one guy yell,"I just have a yield sign you idiot!" to which I replied, "EXACTLY MORON!!!"

Then the guy was pissed because someone else pulled out in front of him as he was traveling through the round-about...wow. Some people are so caught up with themselves that reality eludes them.

Fortunately it's getting better as people are finally realizing the rules, but the weekends can still be a little hairy sometimes when you get the out-of-towners coming through that don't know how to use it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They did fuck it up, but it's your fault for not checking. I ALWAYS check my order at the local McDonald's. They are RETARDS there. Not real retards either. Actual mental handicapped people do a much better job than these idiots.

The only thing I goto McDonald’s for is the occasional chocolate ice cream McFlurry with oreos. It is MMM MMM GOOD. To the point, I always stress that I want CHOCOLATE ice cream when ordering a McFlurry. “Yes, I’d like a CHOCOLATE McFlurry with Oreos please ma’am.” What do they do? I swear to god 9 times out of 10 they will go and make a vanilla McFlurry. WTF?!! Do they just not listen? It’s not just one McD’s, it’s all of them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Fat people who act like it's okay to be fat and dress accordingly.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:03:28 AM EDT
[#43]
people who drive around in an empty parking lot looking for a spot. makes me crazy!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Our town put in a round-about last year. It works really great so long as everyone using it knows what they are doing. People already in the round-about have the right-of-way, hence why they don't have yield signs or stop signs posted in them. However, there are yield sign posted at each entrance into the round-about, which means you have to yield to anyone already IN the round-about.

I drive through that round-about every day, and it seems at least once a week I get some idiot who doesn't even look to their left and just blows right on through and I have to slam on the brakes and lay on the horn. Then they give ME a look like I'm some kind of idiot because I didn't stop for them . I even had one guy yell,"I just have a yield sign you idiot!" to which I replied, "EXACTLY MORON!!!"

Then the guy was pissed because someone else pulled out in front of him as he was traveling through the round-about...wow. Some people are so caught up with themselves that reality eludes them.

Fortunately it's getting better as people are finally realizing the rules, but the weekends can still be a little hairy sometimes when you get the out-of-towners coming thorugh that don't know how to use it.

I don't understand why people freak out at Rotaries. I grew up in MA, so I grew up dealing with them, but they are NOT HARD. People are MORONS when they come to these things that never grew up around them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:05:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Fat people who act like it's okay to be fat and dress accordingly.  

You don't like halter-tops and short skirts on fat chicks?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:08:08 AM EDT
[#46]
It really pisses me off that I can probably beat the shit out of 95% of the people I've met If I wanted to, and however I am the most polite and educated of them all.

People act like savages because they know nobody will beat the shit out of them for it, and not being able to teach manners to asholes makes me angry.

I don't feel like killing someone, I've never did but that attitude drives me insane.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:08:55 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Our town put in a round-about last year. It works really great so long as everyone using it knows what they are doing. People already in the round-about have the right-of-way, hence why they don't have yield signs or stop signs posted in them. However, there are yield sign posted at each entrance into the round-about, which means you have to yield to anyone already IN the round-about.

Fortunately it's getting better as people are finally realizing the rules, but the weekends can still be a little hairy sometimes when you get the out-of-towners coming thorugh that don't know how to use it.

I don't understand why people freak out at Rotaries. I grew up in MA, so I grew up dealing with them, but they are NOT HARD. People are MORONS when they come to these things that never grew up around them.

Me neither. The first time I had to use that intersection I looked at the nice BIG road sign posted a 1/4 mile in front of it, figured it out in about 5 seconds, and knew how to use it by the time I got there. I think there are a lot of people in this world who are just totally oblivious to anything going on around them because they are so selfish and caught up with themselves.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:09:39 AM EDT
[#48]
People that are rude to the eldery
People that ignore their children
People that think all white people are racist
People that think fat bastard Moore is right
Vegitarians that wear leather shoes
People that deny facts to protect pollitical correctness
Hippies

Anyone crosses one of my family members

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
People that are rude to the eldery

Another thing that pisses me off is elderly that think THEY can be rude, just because they're elderly. No, just because you lived 75 years, doesn't mean you deserve a medal for it. If you're a dick, I'm gonna be a dick.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:19:23 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Me neither. The first time I had to use that intersection I looked at the nice BIG road sign posted a 1/4 mile in front of it, figured it out in about 5 seconds, and knew how to use it by the time I got there. I think there are a lot of people in this world who are just totally oblivious to anything going on around them because they are so selfish and caught up with themselves.

There are also some really stupid people in this world. Half the people I encounter are what I would consider sub-par intelligence.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top