Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/20/2005 8:41:53 AM EDT
don't know who wrote it, came across it at DU, if it's a dupe, I apoligize....but somebody pissed in this authors cornflakes.

Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave. But no, we had to kill half a million people so they'd stay part of our special Union. Fighting for the right to keep slaves - yeah, those are states we want to keep.

And now what do we get? We're the fucking Arrogant Northeast Liberal Elite? How about this for arrogant: the South is the Real America? The Authentic America. Really?

Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes. Those Founding Fathers you keep going on and on about? All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence? Who do you think those wig-wearing lacy-shirt sporting revolutionaries were? They were fucking blue-staters, dickhead. Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?

No, No. Get the fuck out. We're not letting you visit the Liberty Bell and fucking Plymouth Rock anymore until you get over your real American selves and start respecting those other nine amendments. Who do you think those fucking stripes on the flag are for? Nine are for fucking blue states. And it would be 10 if those Vermonters had gotten their fucking Subarus together and broken off from New York a little earlier. Get it? We started this shit, so don't get all uppity about how real you are you Johnny-come-lately "Oooooh I've been a state for almost a hundred years" dickheads. Fuck off.

Arrogant? You wanna talk about us Northeasterners being fucking arrogant? What's more American than arrogance? Hmmm? Maybe horsies? I don't think so. Arrogance is the fucking cornerstone of what it means to be American. And I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch.

All those Federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it, it’s a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice.

The next dickwad who says, "It’s your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. That’s right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? It’s too easy, asshole, they’re blue states. It’s not your money, assholes, it’s fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.

Let’s talk about those values for a fucking minute. You and your Southern values can bite my ass because the blue states got the values over you fucking Real Americans every day of the goddamn week. Which state do you think has the lowest divorce rate you marriage-hyping dickwads? Well? Can you guess? It’s fucking Massachusetts, the fucking center of the gay marriage universe. Yes, that’s right, the state you love to tie around the neck of anyone to the left of Strom Thurmond has the lowest divorce rate in the fucking nation. Think that’s just some aberration? How about this: 9 of the 10 lowest divorce rates are fucking blue states, asshole, and most are in the Northeast, where our values suck so bad. And where are the highest divorce rates? Care to fucking guess? 10 of the top 10 are fucking red-ass we're-so-fucking-moral states. And while Nevada is the worst, the Bible Belt is doing its fucking part.

But two guys making out is going to fucking ruin marriage for you? Yeah? Seems like you're ruining it pretty well on your own, you little bastards. Oh, but that's ok because you go to church, right? I mean you do, right? Cause we fucking get to hear about it every goddamn year at election time. Yes, we're fascinated by how you get up every Sunday morning and sing, and then you're fucking towers of moral superiority. Yeah, that's a workable formula. Maybe us fucking Northerners don't talk about religion as much as you because we're not so busy sinning, hmmm? Ever think of that, you self-righteous assholes? No, you're too busy erecting giant stone tablets of the Ten Commandments in buildings paid for by the fucking Northeast Liberal Elite. And who has the highest murder rates in the nation? It ain't us up here in the North, assholes.

Well this gravy train is fucking over. Take your liberal-bashing, federal-tax-leaching, confederate-flag-waving, holier-than-thou, hypocritical bullshit and shove it up your ass.

And no, you can't have your fucking convention in New York next time. Fuck off.

And they think they can "win the south"........fuckin idiots.

<We don't have the F-word in thread titles (in any form)  --tbk1>
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Special.  I feel warm all over.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:44:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#3]
nice language.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:46:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:47:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL, that little essay was the defintion of arrogance!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:47:30 AM EDT
[#7]
The economy of the southern (warmer) states is stronger. The population is growing. The houses are cheaper. The infastructure is newer. Those NE libs and their coastal enclaves are just jealous that the numbers are not in their favor.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:47:37 AM EDT
[#8]
He's just mad because all his base are belong to us.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:48:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I have absolutely no problem whatsoever if you knuclkeheads want to waste your time and rot your brain reading the drivel over there at DU, (your only hurting your ownself), that said however; IMO we should ban folks that consistently drag this BS over here and post it as if it's news-worthy.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#10]
And the author of that little gem can kiss my REBEL ASS too...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:49:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
He/she/it is right about the divorce rate, go figure---> www.divorcereform.org/94staterates.html (although the data is 10 years old)

Stanly Kurtz over at National Review has done some work on this.  I believe that the cause is that  young people in northern urban areas cohabitate without marriage, and when they break-up it doesn't count as a divorce.  Southerners are more likely to get married and thus more likely to get divorced when it doesn't work out.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Hell at least I have had biscuits and gravy.

Damn yankees.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Yawn.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#14]
The Northeast - namely near the more urban areas ranging from Jersey to Massachusetts is full of angry bitter people.......I'm sure the south has its own issues but I swear half the people I work with are on the verge of snapping......I think we invented Road Rage up north....
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I have absolutely no problem whatsoever if you knuclkeheads want to waste your time and rot your brain reading the drivel over there at DU, (your only hurting your ownself), that said however; IMO we should ban folks that consistently drag this BS over here and post it as if it's news-worthy.

Mike

Mr Wilson....you think I should be banned for this?

are you serious?

ever heard the saying "keep your enemies close"?

arrogant?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:52:52 AM EDT
[#16]

All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence?

Apparantly he forgot to read the second half of the fucking sentence.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#17]
God bless the Confederacy
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Read 'bout 10 words.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#19]
And this poster  is why America is so very fucked up.

Never would he have said that to a Southern mans face. NEVER!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The Northeast - namely near the more urban areas ranging from Jersey to Massachusetts is full of angry bitter people.......I'm sure the south has its own issues but I swear half the people I work with are on the verge of snapping......I think we invented Road Rage up north....

hmmm...think we can get royalties on the invention???
What?? I am just ASKIN!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:54:49 AM EDT
[#21]

All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence?

sigh, I wish I had an AR that could fit in a glove compartment
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

+1

He already has
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Last time I checked there weren't very many of the blue states.

There there, someone is ready for a nap. Have sweet dreams about Hitlery in 2008. Nighty night.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#24]
That was a pretty good rant. Of course the content and conclusions smell like pig shit, but still, it was pretty good.

Oh yeah, not all of us up here are liberals.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:56:42 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
He/she/it is right about the divorce rate, go figure---> www.divorcereform.org/94staterates.html (although the data is 10 years old)

I'd like to see that seperated into other colors besides red and blue and then throw in the illegitimate birth rate.
I found that part pretty racist. So much for tolerance.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#26]
I'd bet Virginia, a southern state, could match -- pound for pound -- "all the fucking monuments" from Masshole.

In fact, I believe Virginia is called the Land of the Presidents, or some such.

George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe, William Harrison, John Tyler, Zachary Taylor, Woodrow Wilson might have a thing or two to correct this dipshit on.

Not to mention non-presidents like George Mason, Patrick Henry, George Wythe, etc.......

What a fuckstain that guy must be....

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:00:18 AM EDT
[#27]
I tend to lose interest in rants that contain the terms "red states" and "blue states".My LIB-O-METER starts going ape shit. However his obvious all encompassing bitterness and 'liberal' use of the f -word piqued my interest.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Read 'bout 10 words.

As soon as I saw that it came from DU, I knew that it was going to be stupid as hell, so I didn't bother to read even that much.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#30]
What a fucktard.

- Civil war was over states rights...not slavery.

- MA has lowest divorce rate because gay couples go there to get married and the leave.  As such they have a disproportionally high rate of marriages to divorces.

- As for the red states, well a BIG ass state like Wyoming, with less than a million people, is going to use more federal money than they pay.

As Carlos Mencia says.....dee, dee, dee
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:02:05 AM EDT
[#31]
the author of that seems like one of those people that will go off on someone with a rant like that, then said someone will look at them with this dumb look and say "so?"  Then said author will get so pissed due to the lack of response that their face turns brilliantly red from the rush of blood and then their head explodes....then I laugh.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Where do I begin:

How about

and end with

and if the offer for "is gonna get their ass kicked" is still available, come on down.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#33]

And no, you can't have your fucking convention in New York next time. Fuck off.

Good becuase I'm sick of paying $65.00 to park my car and paying some union bonehead $200.00/hour to plug in my extension cord at the convention center.

Ive often thought of moving away from these shittards but I would rather stay hear and fight the spread of this liberal virus.

We needs some of you boys down there to take one for the team and move up hear just long enough to get these wussbags to move to Canada.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
That was a pretty good rant. Of course the content and conclusions smell like pig shit, but still, it was pretty good.

+1,000.  I only stay here for the dunkin donuts.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Northeastern refugee here...

Yes... the northeast is filled with angry bitter people...

Yes...that was written by a typical northeastrern asshole...probably from NY or NJ...

Being rude is an art form in the Northeast....

I thought something was wrong with a person, if he was not rude to me

You cannot pay me enough money to live in that area of the country again....I will always live somwhere in the center from now on.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
He's just mad because all his base are belong to us.  

LOL!! The best post I've seen today. :)

Scott
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#37]
I would like to present an article on black confederates...enjoy.

There were Black Confederate soldiers. This is a fact, not fiction. Conservative estimates state that over 50,000 African-Confederates served in the Confederate Army. Many of these men saw combat and participated in it. Some died.

Although the Confederate Congress did not authorize Colored Units in the Confederate Army until 1865, when it was too late, there were many unofficial soldiers overlooked by officers who were desperate to fill the ranks so quickly dwindling. Also, many individual Southern states authorized colored militia units. For example, Alabama in 1862.

Some would ask, "Why would they serve; why would they fight?" They served and fought for the same reasons as their white counterparts. They felt that the South was their home, too. Whether slave or free, each had a stake in the society and each had a home they felt endeared to. For example, many Charleston negroes actually cheered at the possibility that they would be able to shoot Yankees shortly after the outbreak of War. (1)

African-Confederates not only offered their services as soldiers but also as laborers. Many colored communities took up collections for the Confederate War Effort. Even individual negroes, both free and slave, contributed their money for the Confederate Government.

The African-Confederate went to War for the South as body servants, teamsters, laborers, and even soldiers. Many saw action. Some were wounded and some were killed in defense of the South. Most were loyal and cared for their master with whom they went to war. Many cases tell of a body servant removing a wounded soldier to the surgeon or taking the body of a fallen soldier home for proper burial.

Their efforts remain largely forgotten as it does not fit into the well defined roles of the different races. It also causes the mold of the North as liberator and the South as an enslaver to crack just a little.

www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Bunker/1163/black.html
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
- Civil war was over states rights...not slavery.

I still don't buy that one. If there wasn't slavery, we wouldn't have had the war.

Of course, the Federal Gov should have just outlawed it, bought the slaves, and gone home. Would have been cheaper in money and lives.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Oh now why'd ya have to go and post that???? You KNOW this is GD:

All Northerners are liberal asshats
All women are evil
All men are skilled in bed and hotter than hell to look at
All Airsoft rifles suck
....Wait that last part is true....DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Anyone who cannot articulate their position without using 'fuck', 'fucking', 'fucker', 'fuckity fuck fuck fuck' every fourth word, is far too emotionally dwarfed and conversationally illiterate for anything deeper than a Woody Woodpecker cartoon.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Anyone who cannot articulate their position without using 'fuck', 'fucking', 'fucker', 'fuckity fuck fuck fuck' every fourth word, is far too emotionally dwarfed and conversationally illiterate for anything deeper than a Woody Woodpecker cartoon.

Woody Woodpecker?  WHERE!?!?

I agree.  But I still think the bumpersticker that says "fuck you, you fuckin fuck" is pretty darn funny.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#42]
I don't know why he's so proud of the Northerners and their achievements and all they've done for their "Country".

We Seminole Indians were doing fine before those guys came along....
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:18:59 AM EDT
[#43]
i count five (5) states that are southern and four (4) of those being red states. it's bad enough that this guy is on an idiots rant, but he completes it with false/ignorant/disingenuous facts.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

sigh, I wish I had an AR that could fit in a glove compartment

THIS

http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/Carbon15/az-c15p21s.asp

and maybe a little dremel work and you're in bidnez.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Some of those DU yankees sure have filthy mouths.

I hate rude behavior.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#46]
tagged for later reading
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.wordsmythe.com/images/Confederate%20Navy%20Jack.jpg

+1

He already has

+2

<------- A Texan at heart
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Whoever this guy is he is extremely ignorant and stupid, not to mention downright rude. He has a lot of internet courage, because he would only say those things to others on the internet, never face to face.

I'd be glad to show him around Mississippi. He need only buy a one-way ticket down here.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#49]
The rant is from

www.fuckthesouth.com

and was a response to the last presidential election, if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#50]

Weren't most of the founding fathers Virginians?

How does the greatness of those who lived in a region 200 years ago transcend to people who now live in the same region?

Why do they always talk about states rather than counties/cities?
(hint: guess what the result for everyone of the analyses would be on a count/city basis)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top