Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:07:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Watching
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:12:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll have to check it out.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:14:18 AM EDT
[#3]
They show their weapons collection later in the show, say they have almost one of everything. I guess that would be easy to accumulate if you could legally steal them from citizens.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#4]
The good parts are coming on now
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:47:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm waiting to see how they portray their handling of the Waco incident, looks like that is next
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:53:36 AM EDT
[#6]
The incompetents at the BATFE are nothing more than tax collectors. When property leaves the citizen and goes to the 'gubment, it's a tax. Those registration fees, tax stamps, and outright confiscations are your tax payment to "Da Man". I say send the BATFE to Iraq. There are plenty of weapons to confiscate over there!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:11:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm waiting to see how they portray their handling of the Waco incident, looks like that is next

Good job boys you got those crazy religious fanatics and all their skeery machine guns.

thats the gist of it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:16:51 AM EDT
[#8]
What even brought the atf to waco? Was it the dummy grenades that fell out of the ups box? I saw that somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:39:39 AM EDT
[#9]

What even brought the atf to waco? Was it the dummy grenades that fell out of the ups box? I saw that somewhere.

Dont even get me started on what brought this on. First a mention of Child molestation (not the ATF's job to investigate). Then basically Having weapons (perfectly legal) and buying parts kits (perfectly legal) then speculating that they 'might' be converting guns to full auto. Thats basically it. Dont forget that when the JBT's rushed his compound it was'nt to arrest him but to search for stuff. They had no real proof of anything. They were hoping to get evidence from the warrant. Also don't forget that they got on his case after they set up a 24 hour "rat hotline". Basically your Rat neighibors could inform on you to the "stasi" opps did I say Stasi? I meant the Atf.

But dont worry, every time i think the ATF is an out of control rouge agency i remember that footage of that dumass agent shooting himself in the foot! actually I think that guy was DEA, but it's about the same caliber of people they hire as well.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:04:46 AM EDT
[#10]
T-stox pretty much got it right.

remember, the ATF wanted to impress it's new masters (clinton/reno) and they wanted more money for their agency. A press conference with all the BD weapons all laid out on tables and bedsheets was what they were all after. The hell with the rule of law.

I don't think they expected the BD's to shoot back. LOL

Scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top