Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 5:22:58 AM EDT
I got back home last night and I looked beat and trashed out. I was, it's been a 600 mile+ rat-shack fireball speed run home from the Boston area.

I stopped at the local convenience mart about a mile from home and a LEO that has been sent to investigate some of my mischief a couple of times saw me.

"You're the guy with the cat on a leash," he said. "How are you and the cat doing."

I explained to him that the little guy had just recently died.

"I'm truly sorry to hear that," he said. Then he looked around and said conspiratorially to me, "Sometimes you 2 guys made being a cop just plain fun."

I had to leave beccause I watered up.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:28:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Neat.

Do you have a pic of the little fellow that you could post?

Danny
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:29:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome. Glad to hear the SEC is still in the memories of folks other than us.

Aviator
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:31:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"I'm truly sorry to hear that," he said. Then he looked around and said conspiratorially to me, "Sometimes you 2 guys made being a cop just plain fun."

He meant that guys like you are job security.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:05:43 AM EDT
[#4]
The little guy made being part of ARFCOM fun too.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:11:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I got back home last night and I looked beat and trashed out. I was, it's been a 600 mile+ rat-shack fireball speed run home from the Boston area.

I stopped at the local convenience mart about a mile from home and a LEO that has been sent to investigate some of my mischief a couple of times saw me.

"You're the guy with the cat on a leash," he said. "How are you and the cat doing."

I explained to him that the little guy had just recently died.

I had to leave beccause I watered up.

Please expand on this mischief
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:39:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Please expand on this mischief

Halfway down the page. GunnyG's post.

And that ain't even close to the half of it.

here.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:16:28 AM EDT
[#7]
That's cool pic.

SEC will be remember by many people for a very long time.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:44:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Picc would give stores a hard time by walking in with dark glasses and his "Seeing eye cat" on a leash.  "You can't bring that cat in here!"  

The escapades of Picc and the Seeing Eye Cat were quite funny.  Not as funny as SgtAr15's stuff, but still pretty good.

Piccolo, sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Pic,

You gotta get another cat and begin the adventure again.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:08:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Picc would give stores a hard time by walking in with dark glasses and his "Seeing eye cat" on a leash.  "You can't bring that cat in here!"  

The escapades of Picc and the Seeing Eye Cat were quite funny.  Not as funny as SgtAr15's stuff, but still pretty good.

You got to be kidding me,  SEC was way better than the sarges stuff.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Pic the little guy is in Heaven. I even miss him from the stories and all, and I hate my wifes cat(s). One pass about the same time as your little buddy. So prayers sent to both of them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:23:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Never got hassled except once at Wallyworld. That was long after I got into the store.

I DID get tossed out of a bookstore once. I'll post that sometime.

There is also one pre SEC tale that won't be posted until I do a little checking with the legal department. Seems a 17 YO lad learned that some middle aged men didn't find cruelty to animals to be funny. He also learned that middle aged men are not very sporting. They don't follow the Rules laid out by the Marquis of Queensbury.

Most humans are dumb enough to believe it, the ones that have half a brain either are scared to do anything(possibility of getting sued) The rest are smart enough to STFU and watch the show.

I've actually had people get down on their knees and give directions to the little guy. Seriously. Lowes was good for that and so was a clothing shop in the mall.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:30:33 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I'm not flaming you, but what little I've read of the SEC is above and beyond funnier than anything I've read of sgtar15.

I was laughing so hard the other night reading that stuff I was scared I was going to wake my 23 month old little boy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Damn thats classic. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, sir.

Time to train a seeing eye rat?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top