Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 4:48:44 AM EDT
This has been a public service announcement by me.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:54:50 AM EDT
[#1]
[Redskins fans] Yeah man! We are gonna win 3 super bowls his year!  Maybe even 4![/Redskins fans]

Way to win 2 games by a total of 3 points.  I guess blind deaf dumb pigs find an apple core every now and then.

PS Not trying to flame you personaly. No, I'm not a cowboy fan.  I am just tired of living around so many Redskin fans that think a 6-10 record is worth going to the super bowl.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:58:49 AM EDT
[#2]
When I turned it off it was a boring 10-0 game.  I guess I missed the excitement  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:01:41 AM EDT
[#3]

If you want to hang with the Winners in DC, hang with DC United.
4 MLS Championships in 10 yrs, currently in 2nd place in the Eastern Div. with 5 games left.

DaddyDett

La Barra Brava

VAMOS UNITED!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:07:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
[Redskins fans] Yeah man! We are gonna win 3 super bowls his year!  Maybe even 4![/Redskins fans]

Way to win 2 games by a total of 3 points.  I guess blind deaf dumb pigs find an apple core every now and then.

PS Not trying to flame you personaly. No, I'm not a cowboy fan.  I am just tired of living around so many Redskin fans that think a 6-10 record is worth going to the super bowl.

Who pissed in your Wheaties?  You could have just kept you mouth shut.  I happen to be very happy that the Redskins beat the Cowboys.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:08:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
When I turned it off it was a boring 10-0 game.  I guess I missed the excitement  

Watch ESPN, they are top of the list.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:23:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

son, I think you've overstayed your welcome in this state .  

this was awesome...as bad as the Skins are, they beat Dallas in Dallas...that is cause for rejoicing around here.  

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see much sustained offense with Brunell at the helm.  I was actually on the phone to a buddy, and wondered if it was possible to go an entire season w/o scoring an offensive touchdown....because watching the first 56 minutes of the game last night was painful.  

Oh well...this win *could* light a fire under the team...I've seen stranger things.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:24:25 AM EDT
[#7]
we have to let them win sometimes or else it isn't any fun

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:35:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey, I lived up in MD for the first 18 years of my life and went to skins' games the entire time. Hell, I remember when we went 3 and 13 and two of those games we beat the Cowboys who won the superbowl that year, and I thought that was a good year just because we beat the Cowboys. I just hope the defense can hold together long enough for Joe to figure out the offense and the skins' will be pretty hard to beat.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:36:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
we have to let them win sometimes or else it isn't any fun

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:57:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

4 MLS Championships in 10 yrs, currently in 2nd place in the Eastern Div. with 5 games left.

DaddyDett

La Barra Brava

VAMOS UNITED!

naaaa, we like real football!!! hahahahaha just kidding!

ugly wins for the skinz but they still go in the "w" column...

ETA: and they BEAT dallas IN dallas on MONDAY NIGHT! this after losing the last 14 of 15 or something like that...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:02:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

DaddyDett

La Barra Brava

VAMOS UNITED!

The MLS is like a JV Division III girl's teams compared to the rest of the world leagues.

Wonder how the United would do against Chelsea or Manchester?

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:07:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't know what there is to dance to about this? I was dissapointed, I wanted my cowboys to win.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who pissed in your Wheaties?  You could have just kept you mouth shut.  I happen to be very happy that the Redskins beat the Cowboys.

You are right.  Very hypocritical of me.  I posted a thread about the Dolphins doing good last week and it wound up being half made up of ass holes(like me I guess) that have to ruin other peoples rejoicing.

My apologies.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DaddyDett

La Barra Brava

VAMOS UNITED!

The MLS is like a JV Division III girl's teams compared to the rest of the world leagues.

Wonder how the United would do against Chelsea or Manchester?

Actually, the quality of MLS play has steadily improved over the years.
Chelsea and DC United  played at Fedex Field Md in July of this year in a friendly during Chelsea's pre-season tour.
Chelsea won, 2-1, but it certainly wasnt the blowout alot of eurosnobs and pundits predicted.

United vs Chelsea FC

Chelsea website report

DaddyDett
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#16]
The Big Tuna is fat enough to be a member of this site!

w00t! to the skins for beating the Cowboys!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:02:55 AM EDT
[#17]
I hate the Redskins for no other reason that I was forced to read their stupid articles all during my Plebe year.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Hey ,Hey, shouldnt he get banned for saying R*dskins?
They are the Washington American Indians you fool.
And they suck!

Just a bump in the road for America's Team
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top