Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 8:39:44 PM EDT
I swear everytime they interview him. He sounds like a person that they interviewed that were looting . This guy just needs some baggy pants and if you didn't know who he was. You would think he just got out of prison listening to him talk. How does a man like this become a mayor of a large city.He acts like a gangbanger.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I swear everytime they interview him. He sounds like a person that they interviewed that were looting . This guy just needs some baggy pants and if you didn't know who he was. You would think he just got out of prison listening to him talk. How does a man like this become a mayor of a large city.He acts like a gangbanger.

it is very difficult to distiguish LE/city officials in NO from common criminals and thugs.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I know exactly what you mean. And I'm thousands of miles away...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#3]
He was elected to represent the majority of the population.  
matthew
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it is very difficult to distiguish LE/city officials in NO from common criminals and thugs.

They do ALL look like common criminals
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He was elected to represent the majority of the population.  
matthew

Indeed...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes he's black and has his New Orleans accent so he's a thug or a gangbanger? Get fucking real. That statement is nothing but the product of a racist/bigoted mind.

Some of you people disgust me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes he's black and has his New Orleans accent so he's a thug or a gangbanger? Get fucking real. That statement is nothing but the product of a racist/bigoted mind.

I'm not in New Orleans and I hear the same shit. Usually from someone recently jailed or released from jail.

Get your feelings off your sleeve.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:00:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Bejus!!!  You must have a whole sandbox in your mangina.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:02:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

For a few days after the hurricane, all I had was radio coverage of the disaster and I wasn't impressed with the mayor's disposition and tact. He sounded like a whiny thug to me...if it's possible for a thug to sound whiny.

Turns out he was just an incompetent finger-pointer who didn't have any scruples.

Who happens to be black. BFD.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It  doesn't matter if he is black or white to me. I  am talking about the way he carries himself
He sounds like any thug I have listened to working 19 years in the department of corrections
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Man....I know, I was born and raised in South Looziana, I was telling my wife just last night that I'm almost ashamed to admit it.

Up until a couple of years or so ago...people liked to hear my stories of snakes and gators and shit
It ain't like that no more.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:06:48 PM EDT
[#12]
The way the media gives him a pass is shameful.  Maybe they are afraid he will have their families capped.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:07:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DLoken

Anyone that orders people in thier administration to violate people's constitutional rights I would
call them a thug also
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Mayor Notmyfault isn't as intelligent as your garden variety gang-banger.

Wait until Carl Rove gets done with his dirt bag ass.....and race won't be anything like an issue. The Mayors' ineptitude will be the focus of it! I hope he don't drop the soap.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

It has nothing to do with his skin color; after all, skin color means nothing.  

Acting like an asshat does.   That is real, just like you asked.

But, I'll take it one step further, he acts and has all of the appearences to me, to be a Welfare-to-work Mayor.   All the gold in the world won't help him now, it's his big whinny, sniveling, namby-pamby mouth that's killing him.  

FWIW

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:31:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Wheew! No lock yet?

That's pretty good, maybe the mods are showing some restraint!

Oh, IBTL!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:33:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If he was a white guy blacks would be screaming for his head... but since he's black he'll just get a pass from gov, press and rest of the world.  Yes, there are two standards in this country.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:36:57 PM EDT
[#18]
two bit?
that's being
far too generous

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:37:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow, it only took 5 replies to get some fucking apologist to pull the race/bigot card. They must have been on a lunch break.

ETA the original post says nothing of race. It turns out that you, the "Im not racist" dumbass, put the black label on any given thug. Good job, tool.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:38:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I for one can't fucking stand the guy.  He's so goddamn ignorant and clueless, he could fuck up a garbage collecting job.  Besides fucking up the whole pre-Katrina mess, along with his other dumbshit local reps, the guy says come back when the city is far from ready to have residents.  Talk about an incompetent moron.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:46:16 PM EDT
[#21]
I'd take him over the last mayor anyday.  Marc Morial is one of those NAACP Julian Bond types.  He also is the most annoying talker.  For example, as opposed to Nagin's laid-back southern drawl, a hurricane-related statement from Morial would be spoken in a forcefull near yell, and sound something like this:

"What we are asking... requesting... suggesting, of the people... the citizens... the residents of New Orleans, is that they make evacuate... leave... flee the city as soon as possible.  This storm... hurricane... is dangerous... deadly... lethal, and will cause much damage... harm... destruction, to this area."

In other words, the yelling, combined with some sort of obsession with finding several synonyms for every other word was extremely annoying, and I simply couldn't stand to listen to him.

As for Nagin, though I'm down here in the N.O. area dealing with the aftermath of the storm, I haven't been paying much attention to what he has said/done, so I don't know why everyone hates him so much.  Anyone care to give me the executive summary?

--Mike
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

As for Nagin, though I'm down here in the N.O. area dealing with the aftermath of the storm, I haven't been paying much attention to what he has said/done, so I don't know why everyone hates him so much.  Anyone care to give me the executive summary?

--Mike

Short version...

It wasn't my fault.
I did everything perfectly.
The problem is him, her, him, him and him and GW.
It was everybody else's fault... I was perfect.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:32:30 AM EDT
[#23]

Mayor Nagin seems like a two bit thug,all he needs are some large gold chains

True.

President George W. Bush and New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin September 2.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:38:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Sorry Yankee-boy:  He is arrogant, Common, unsophistocated, Rude and Hip-Hop Trash...
So there
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:45:47 AM EDT
[#25]
One other thing I've always noticed about him.  He dressing like shit.  Normal everyday Joes and Janes dress better than that for simple office work.  He doesn't even try to command respect by putting some button up shirt on.  It's always T-shirts you'd swear came out of the dirty laundry basket, and not even ironned.  Fucking slob.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:53:32 AM EDT
[#26]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:45:48 AM EDT
[#27]
I've been down in the NO/MS area since 9/1 and I can verify that this duche

sounds like at best, an ignorant numbskull, and, at worst, a hood rat.

Personally, I don't see how anyone that uses "gots" in place of "got"

and "axe" in place of "ask" can be an elected official.

Yes, he did and does use those words, usually when he makes a mistake or

does somthing to fluster himself.  That usually breaks the thin veneer

of his officialdom, and, he reverts to hoodese.

He may not be a thug, but he sure is a corrupt, incompetant jackass.

I get to hear that turd talk on united radio broadcasters of NO ever damn day.

The only bigger turd than Nagin is Broussard.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:36:40 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

--Mike

Short version...

It wasn't my fault.
I did everything perfectly.
The problem is him, her, him, him and him and GW.
It was everybody else's fault... I was perfect.

you left out the LA state mantra..."de buses is under water, de buses is under water", to be shrieked incessantly at the camera when anyone asks why the city didn't use the buses to evacuate people BEFORE the levees broke, when "dey WASN'T under water".  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:41:50 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

What disgusts me is a toilet-mouth, grandstanding on national television, screaming and cursing at everyone around him for the predicament that he helped to create.

Yep... two-bit thug.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:49:47 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

This guy doesn't have the bearing, demeanor or carriage to run a coffee shop, never mind a city. It's plain to see for everybody but you for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:55:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
The only bigger turd than Nagin is Broussard.

broussard is a monumental embarassment to anyone alive or dead.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:59:53 AM EDT
[#32]
racist remarks removed... tbs
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:03:56 AM EDT
[#33]
And here we go...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:04:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Well, it was good while it lasted.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:07:33 AM EDT
[#35]
And the most ignorant post of the day award goes to.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top