Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 5:54:26 PM EDT
I just caught a segment on Hannity and Colmes with the Vice President of the New Black Panthers, Nashim Nzinga.  He was supporting the preposterous claims from Farrakhan that the levees in New Orleans were blown up in a plot to destroy black neighborhoods.  Additionally, he said that Sean Hannity is the devil, and that he believes Farrakhan when Farrakhan refers to a "wheel" orbiting earth, to which Farrakhan has been transported and has spoken with Elijah Muhammed.  What a crock of shit!  Can anybody tell me if these hacks represent the sentiments of any black people? Unfortunately, I grew up in Memphis, and have been jaded against the Ford political family for pulling the same kind of shit and playing the race card at the drop of a hat.  For every J.C. Watts and Alan Keyes, there seem to be a hundred Farrakhans, and Nzingas speaking "on behalf" of black people.  I don't mean liberal vs. conservative, I'm simply looking for a couple of literate people who can articulate a point without coming across like a rabid racist.  I have to believe that most black people cringe when these nuts start spewing their accusations and proclamations on behalf of black people.  Please tell me that somewhere there are leaders who are far more representative of blacks, and that this is not a case of what you see is what you get.  Farrakhan, Nzinga, Jackson, Wrangle, Sharpton, etc... are the perpetuators of racism.  I just don't get it.

Blake  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
A "wheel" in space? I bet he watched 2001: A Space Odyssey again..............wonder if he took the Pan Am flight up?  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:14:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Those black leaders race hustlers represent the democrapic party.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:19:33 AM EDT
[#3]
They represent blacks as much as David Duke and Liberace represent all whites.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:24:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just caught a segment on Hannity and Colmes with the Vice President of the New Black Panthers, Nashim Nzinga.  He was supporting the preposterous claims from Farrakhan that the levees in New Orleans were blown up in a plot to destroy black neighborhoods.  Additionally, he said that Sean Hannity is the devil, and that he believes Farrakhan when Farrakhan refers to a "wheel" orbiting earth, to which Farrakhan has been transported and has spoken with Elijah Muhammed.  What a crock of shit!  Can anybody tell me if these hacks represent the sentiments of any black people? Unfortunately, I grew up in Memphis, and have been jaded against the Ford political family for pulling the same kind of shit and playing the race card at the drop of a hat.  For every J.C. Watts and Alan Keyes, there seem to be a hundred Farrakhans, and Nzingas speaking "on behalf" of black people.  I don't mean liberal vs. conservative, I'm simply looking for a couple of literate people who can articulate a point without coming across like a rabid racist.  I have to believe that most black people cringe when these nuts start spewing their accusations and proclamations on behalf of black people.  Please tell me that somewhere there are leaders who are far more representative of blacks, and that this is not a case of what you see is what you get.  Farrakhan, Nzinga, Jackson, Wrangle, Sharpton, etc... are the perpetuators of racism.  I just don't get it.

Blake  

Farakahn is a loon of the first order.

And yet Tavis Smiley has him regularly at black conferences. Bishop Eddie Long even let that psychopath into his church to adress his congregation during one of those Smiley events.

In the black community there seems to be a hesitancy to criticize someone else perceived as being "in the struggle", even if that person is a raving loon. I don't know why this is.

Being black in America does give someone an entirely different perspective on life.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:25:11 AM EDT
[#5]
They represent themselves and their own best interests.  If Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louie didn't run around crying racism every time some black baseball player gets thrown out at home plate, there would be no need for them.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:27:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Fo shizzle! I reprezents dem
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:56:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Exactly.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:57:46 AM EDT
[#8]
The Nation of Islam and the so-called 'teachings' of Elijah Mohamed and  Master Fard are as looney as Scientology and that shyster L. Ron Hubbard.
You have to be a soft headed simpleton to believe either one.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:58:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1

Don't forget Hitler and Klintoon
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:04:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Don't forget Hitler and Klintoon

I didn't want to go for the obvious.    

I forget how David Koresh and Jim Jones represent the Pope and all Catholics and Christians everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:22:03 AM EDT
[#11]
I haven't seen any evidence to prove that the jews did not know about and allow 9/11 to happen.

I have it on a good authority that the levies were blown up to save white people, and drown black people.  We are not allowed into New Orleans to investigate, which only further proves the fact that it is racism.  I haven't seen anything that proves the levies were not blown up by the US Government.

I haven't seen any evidence that disproves Minister Farrikan was transported to the orbting wheel and spoke with Mo-ham-ed.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:34:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Was told by a black dude who was in NY in the '60s that he read Black Panther literature that claimed that whitey has a tail.  He was shocked to read that (and no, he didn't believe it).  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:09:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Nation of Islam teaches that whites were engineered 6000 years ago by a mad scientist named Yacub .
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:20:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I haven't seen any evidence to prove that the jews did not know about and allow 9/11 to happen.

I haven't seen any evidence to prove that you are not, in fact, a giraffe with an intestinal disorder.

I have it on a good authority that the levies were blown up to save white people, and drown black people.

And what authority would that be? I am afraid the government transmissions you are getting through your fillings don't qualify as "good authority".

We are not allowed into New Orleans to investigate, which only further proves the fact that it is racism.

I haven't been allowed into your house to invesitgate, which only further proves that you are a child molester.

I haven't seen anything that proves the levies were not blown up by the US Government.

I haven't seen anything that proves that you aren't, in fact, a lemur with a chemical imbalance controlling a handicapped person through mental telepathy.

I haven't seen any evidence that disproves Minister Farrikan was transported to the orbting wheel and spoke with Mo-ham-ed.

"minister" Farrikan is a grade a nutjob.

It sounds as if you are a prize macademia yourself....
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:22:11 AM EDT
[#15]
I think he was joking John_Wayne.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:22:46 AM EDT
[#16]

Yes, many of them.

Unfortunately
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:37:45 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

"minister" Farrikan is a grade a nutjob.

It sounds as if you are a prize macademia yourself....

Well, I may be a little unstable.....

I find the scary thing to be that there are people out there who DO believe what they say.  Black, white, green, purple.... I don't care what they are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top