Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 4:29:38 PM EDT
Will this be another "Lost" or "John Doe" where the show relies on the mystery to keep viewers tuning in but never really shows or explains anything?

edit
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Lost sucks ass and never deserved to win jack. 24, The OC, and Prisonbreak are the best out there now IMHO. Yes, the OC. No, I am not gay. No, I am not still in school. No, I do not engage in strange deviant acts of a sexual nature. It's just so bad that I enjoy it. With my vodka...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Will this be another "Lost" or "John Doe" where the show relies on the mistery to keep viewers tuning in but never really shows or explains anything?

I don't know, but the MYSTERY might keep viewers enthralled.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I actually quite enjoy "Lost" but and getting frustrated with the whole mystery bit.  They gotta give us a little more.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Lost sucks ass and never deserved to win jack. 24, The OC, and Prisonbreak are the best out there now IMHO. Yes, the OC. No, I am not gay. No, I am not still in school. No, I do not engage in strange deviant acts of a sexual nature. It's just so bad that I enjoy it. With my vodka...

Well, damn, I will have to quit watching Lost.  I didn't know it was bad until now.  All this time, I thought I liked it.

Now I will have to watch OC and Prisonbreak even though, until now, I thought they were both lame as shit, but now I have been steered in the right direction.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:35:55 PM EDT
[#5]
"do you have anything on radar?"
no bimbo, radar is for above the sea, we use hydophones and sonar underwater. where'd you say you got your doctorate?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:38:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
"do you have anything on radar?"
no bimbo, radar is for above the sea, we use hydophones and sonar underwater. where'd you say you got your doctorate?

hey, she didn't write the script.  Great body on that girl, though.  

The first episode kept me interested enough for next week, but we'll see what kind of staying power it has.  With Invasion on Wednesday night, it might have some competition for my sci fi alien invasion brainpower set aside.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top