Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 1:52:07 PM EDT
Are they gonna nail the scum sucking tango that killed Kate??
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I certainly hope so.  And I will be watching tonight
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I certainly hope so.  And I will be watching tonight

Premier isn't until tomorrow
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:17:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I doubt it.  What a great season ender that was though, didn't see it coming.  Of course I'm kinda bummed cause that chic was mega hot and fit in perfectly w/ the other cast members.  If they were going to kill someone off I was hoping for someone like Ducky or that goth freak labtech...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Not gonna watch since they killed off Kate.  Though she 'wanted' to leave because the show was too stressfull or hard.  Wahhh....  

If there is another hot chick then maybe I'll watch.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to love that show but after watching the trailer for the new season last night both my wife and I have decided NCIS has "jumped the shark".

1.  Lauren Holly as Jethro's new boss?  Not believeable.

2.  Kate comes back and haunts the crew?  Too sappy, but can't wait to see her in that lingere.

We'll be watching but I do not see this making the grade.

I'll be watching CSI:Miami tonight BTW.  Mmmmmmmmm, Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Procter).
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#6]
They are bringing on Lauren Holly.  Would rather have Kate.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Gonna be another chick taking Kates place, and a new Boss too from what I have seen......................Still a pretty good show !! better than some of the stupid "comedy " stuff.....................
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#8]

She quit the show. She is not coming back.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top