who said it???????????

and yes I know who

Chairman Mao
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:51:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What is he doing with a butt plug?

he's about to plug that hole in the border.

that's pretty funny.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, he's about to plug the hole in the border all right.  Plug it with a shunt.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, he's about to plug the hole in the border all right.  Plug it with a shunt.

HA !!!  that implies he's actually going to DO SOMETHING about the border !!!

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted: photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=41668 Well do ya....punk !!
You should photochop a bullet coming down the barrel with a cross pattern on the nose.

www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/FI14Aa01.html

... Once attacked, Americans want to fight back. George W Bush may have attacked the wrong country (which I do not believe), and he may have mistaken the US mission after the initial fighting was over (which I do believe), but Americans are quite willing to forgive him. They understand that it is hard to track down and destroy a shadowy enemy, and do not mind much if the United States has to trounce a few countries before finding the right ones.  ...

... As for the other countries of the world, it is an inconvenience that George W Bush will pursue the "war on terror" to its bitter end, namely civilization war. It doesn't matter. They don't vote. My advice: suck it up and prepare for the second Bush administration.

He was right about the election results!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top