Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 1:06:45 PM EDT
So Robbie Gordon & Mikeal Waltrip had a fender bender. Whose falt was it? Was Roddie Grodon right about Waltrip intensionally crashing him. Just curious
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Hitting the bottle a bit early today are we ?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Good question.  Waltrip admitted standing his ground coming out of the corner and running into Robby.  However, the caution flag had already come out before the crash had occured.  I personally think that the pass had already been made and that Waltrip should have backed off.  But Waltrip has had multiple problems running into people this year.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't watched much since Tony Stewart was seeming to be the "NASCAR-approved be a bad boy, create controversy & get our ratings up 'designated-hitter' " earlier in the season.   Who did he pass that baton to?  

I see where he is in the standings, but that in itself doesn't make me want to watch.  I can always tape "One Life to Live" if I want phony melodrama.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't watch it now since my favorite drivers are out of the chase. I am kind of glad because my grades were suffering really bad from watching all the coverage on TV and not studying.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:31:16 PM EDT
[#5]
what kind of fine did the guy get for swearing on live tv and throwing his helmet?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#6]
The NASCAR drivers are pissed...they can't make right turns!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I don't watch it now since my favorite drivers are out of the chase. I am kind of glad because my grades were suffering really bad from watching all the coverage on TV and not studying.

That is why Nascrap shouldn't have changed to the chase for race, or the race for the chase, or whatever the fuck they call it. They also should have a F1 or MotoGP type of points system so wins actually count for something...

Oh, on topic...Waltrip shouldn't have spun him out, but Gordon overreacted...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
what kind of fine did the guy get for swearing on live tv and throwing his helmet?

We'll find out tomorrow.  I'm thinkin at least 25 pts and maybe a suspension.

Scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top