Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 12:56:43 PM EDT
I walk into a meeting with the QE Manager, the software devlopment manager, the head of IT and a couple other people and yell out AAAAARRRRRR, How be ye landlubbers?

dorks!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Some people are oblivious to the significance of this fine day.

OBTW: we think you are too.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Um, youre nuts.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
It IS talk like a Pirate day...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#4]
That's all right.

We think you're nuts too.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:05:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's all right.

We think you're nuts too.

Its good to have friends...........in my head.........telling me to burn things.
At my house we call them Uh-Oh's!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:11:43 PM EDT
[#6]
So much for any promotion you "WERE" gonna get!!................................Shirts can be so dull!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Last week was a big rivalry HS football game between two towns in our county.  The Chief is from one town, our receptionist is from the other.  Chief's mascot is a tiger, and the receptionist was trying to tie a noose around the tiger's neck.  Well, when I said "You've got that noose all wrong," and took over, tying it correctly (but with 6 rounds rather than 13), you could have heard a pin drop.
Sometimes being the psyco at work is good.  Nobody bitches about my parking.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#8]
R
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:40:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Last week was a big rivalry HS football game between two towns in our county.  The Chief is from one town, our receptionist is from the other.  Chief's mascot is a tiger, and the receptionist was trying to tie a noose around the tiger's neck.  Well, when I said "You've got that noose all wrong," and took over, tying it correctly (but with 6 rounds rather than 13), you could have heard a pin drop.

Gonna have to remember that one.  I never though of my ability to tie a proper hangman's noose as something that could add to my general air of eccentricity.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#10]
welcome to the club
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Yarrrrrrrrr!

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:03:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Avast ye....these scurvy curs are just waiting to man the poopdeck and swab the decks....
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Shiver me timbers hearties, its talk like a pirate day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gonna have to remember that one.  I never though of my ability to tie a proper hangman's noose as something that could add to my general air of eccentricity.

Jim

Just to give it a little extra "oomph" be sure to inform the observers that you want to place the knot behind the left ear so that the fall breaks the neck and they turn to the right.  I think that locked up my office 2005 Humanitarian Award for me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I walk into a meeting with the QE Manager, the software devlopment manager, the head of IT and a couple other people and yell out AAAAARRRRRR, How be ye landlubbers?

dorks!

I did something similar, but i went in and said AAAARRRRR, dang butt pirates.

They knew I was crazy before hand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top