Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 3:25:59 AM EDT
Anyone have one?  

I'm looking at a .45, two tone for $300.  Like the feel of it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:41:45 AM EDT
[#1]
The hive mind is slow this morning.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:48:12 AM EDT
[#2]
The pins that hold the metal parts into the frame, have been known to come out on the .40's and .45's. post this in the handgun forum and see what they say. later, W.B.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:50:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I  had one of the early 9mms a few years ago..Wouldn't reliably come apart properly for cleaning.  I heard it was a  flaw that was eventually fixed.  Aside from that I liked the 10rds in a small package feature.  Mine would have been an excellent carry gun.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:50:30 AM EDT
[#4]
arrrgh, she be lookin' yar, she be! really like taurus pistols. i be hearin' she had yon issues with the frame cracking (the polymer not bein' strong enough or something) but the scurvy dogs have seen fit to resolve the issue, yarrrgh. $300 doubloons seems a comely price t'pay!

millennium pt145

ETA: translated to pirate speak, i done! yargh!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:56:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a PT 140. Had a KB. Unknown reason , but it was a early made frame. Taurus replaced it for the cost of shipping , so I was happy to get it fixed. With the new frame, no issues. A handy carry piece. I carry almost every day. Hides well and can still be shot fairly accurately. The DA pull is long but not too heavy.  Other than being tooo heavy for ankle carry and the KB , it works great.  No malfunctions or other problems since I broke it in.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I really liked the one I had. Mine was the 9mm though. It was kind of nice to be able to slip 11 rounds of +P Gold Dots in your pocket.

It's the one gun I wish I wouldn't have traded.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top