Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2001 9:53:03 PM EDT
Howdy,
  I live in The People's Democratic Republic of Michigan.  At the intersection I-94 and I-696 to be exhact.  Is there a dealer someone can recomed???
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Look in the FFL sections of the following.  Cost ranges from $12 to $25.

Gunsamerica.com
Gunbroker.com

They both have lists of guys in the area.
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 6:41:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I will second the recommendation for MichiGun. I used them for a transfer sale a few months back--about $30 as I recall, very friendly group. A lot of other dealers got pissy or wanted much higher fees for doing a transfer sale because they felt they were being "cut out" of some part of the deal. One other thing, MichiGun made me buy a stupid $5 cable lock when I picked up the gun; might want to see if you can provide your own and get around that.

There's also a guy who works out of his house under the name LSA Enterprises who only charges $15 for a transfer sale, but he's in Northville and is sometimes hard to get ahold of. If you need more info I'll dig out his phone #...
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 4:34:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Howdy,
  I live in The People's Democratic Republic of Michigan.  At the intersection I-94 and I-696 to be exhact.  Is there a dealer someone can recomed???
Thanks
View Quote

Gunfinder.net. Cliff will hook you up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top