Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 6:15:57 PM EDT
I'm looking at the toshiba e405.  All i need is to keep life life organized, calendar, notes, just simple stuff.  I don't need wireless, etc. etc. etc....What do you recommend?  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm looking at the toshiba e405.  All i need is to keep life life organized, calendar, notes, just simple stuff.  I don't need wireless, etc. etc. etc....What do you recommend?  

I like my E400, I can watch videos and play DooM on it, along with that other stuff

I dont really use it any more, I don't know why i bought it anyways. I dodnt have any thing to organize.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got an HP RZ3715... it's got a bunch of bells & whistles... one neat feature is the use of the IR on the iPAQ as a remote control for pretty much any TV, DVD whatever...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
If the people in my office are a likely example, you might as well get yourself a small brick. Carry it everywhere with you for about two weeks. Poke at it with a pen, show people how cool it is...

...then stick it in your desk and never see it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top