User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 6:04:27 PM EDT
Thanks Ray.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:05:52 PM EDT
[#1]
?? SaY WHAT?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
We, in Phoenix, feel your pain.  Hope to God we can get rid of even three quarters of that welfare filth.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#3]
, Nagin, the next mayor of Dallas
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#4]
To all those affected by the rejec.......iI mean refugees I'm sorry.

Please don't think ill of the rest of the state
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

How's things working out for you bud?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I see that my master plan is starting  to work. We have a new beginning for the state of La.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How's things working out for you bud?

Ah, its OK I guess. Thanks for asking
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Watching a story on the news right now about a family from New Orleans that stole everything from the home of a woman that let them stay in her home.

There's also a story about people using the credit cards that they are getting to buy lapdances at titty bars, designer clothes and "electronics".

JACKPOT!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hopefully not.

BTW, my name will be on the next ballot for Mayor.  Vote for me damnit!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#10]
My girlfriend said that today someoen came to pay off their lay-away with their gubmint CC

ETA she works at a jewlery store that caters to certain people
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

won't surprise me if he runs there. he already moved his family there and bought a house
not renting until N.O. gets back to "normal" but bought
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I see that my master plan is starting  to work. We have a new beginning for the state of La.

Watched a Democrat ANAL-list whinning about the destructive shift in the polital balance in both NOLA and Louisina...

Too F---en bad..
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
We, in Phoenix, feel your pain.  Hope to God we can get rid of even three quarters of that welfare filth.

Yeah, we may bitch about the illegals a lot, but at least most of them are willing to work.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Watching a story on the news right now about a family from New Orleans that stole everything from the home of a woman that let them stay in her home.
There's also a story about people using the credit cards that they are getting to buy lapdances at titty bars, designer clothes and "electronics".

JACKPOT!

New Orleanian family: "We've always heard about that famous Texas hospitality, and she *did* say 'Help yourselves,' so we did."  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:03:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Fort Worth, where Dallas ends and the West begins

Now motown_steve... you keep all them nare do well's on YOUR side of the county line
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#17]
A recent poll indicated that 40-some percent of the evacuees stated that they did not intend to return to Louisiana.

Texas took in what???...over 200,000 people?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Do you suppose it's possible that you could take all that NO urban trash and convert just a few of them in to Texans? I mean, the kind of Texans that believe in individualism, a hand up leading to a way out, not a hand-out? Texans who have a good work ethic, are intolerant of lawbreakers, and good citizens and neighbors?

Naaaaa!

You guys are only TEXANS, not ANGELS!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Have you seen the Makers Mark ad on 30 W and 35 S in Fort Worth.  "Dallas" a mark of a great city.

Wrong fucking alley.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You haven't seen the wiminz... have you???
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't seen the wiminz... have you???

Oh, yes I have, and oh, my God! Hotness that would blind a playboy!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe we should send the refugees to Kali, to give Fienstien a wake up call on private
gun ownership !
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Maybe we should send the refugees to Kali, to give Fienstien a wake up call on private
gun ownership !

Hell, she's got her piece, it's her lowly constituents I'd be worried about.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:20:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Do you suppose it's possible that you could take all that NO urban trash and convert just a few of them in to Texans? I mean, the kind of Texans that believe in individualism, a hand up leading to a way out, not a hand-out? Texans who have a good work ethic, are intolerant of lawbreakers, and good citizens and neighbors?

Naaaaa!

Would you mind terribly if we just shot all of them in self-defense instead?  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Now motown_steve... you keep all them nare do well's on YOUR side of the county line

They're going to  have to cross Arlington first to get to Ft Worth
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:32:17 PM EDT
[#26]
San Antonio got 25k of them I think.  

And they also get to watch the Saints in the Alamodome.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#27]

You guys are just racist.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Yeah - THAT. Racists! (in case this wasn't sarcasm)
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:57:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

It's not racist if it is the truth.......
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:48:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Try this on for size.  I work for a decent sized city north of Dallas.  We have about 400 evacuees (our city leaders dont want to call them refugees) living in a large church camp outside of town.  Now, the church camp gets its $$$ from hosting church camps and activities. Not housing refugees.  Now, keep up because it gets better.  

The city is about 1.5 million over budget this year.  All the employees, except a few, took a pay cut.  Yes, a pay cut.  Now the city has announced that they are going to pay for these folks to live in our city for free. The city is going to pay their rent.  To the tune of about $100,000.  They cant afford to not give us a pay cut, but they can afford to put up a bunch of no workin folks.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:02:35 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They're going to  have to cross Arlington first to get to Ft Worth

They are already in Arlington.
My sister is a teacher and has a few in her classes. She said one of them seems like a smart kid, but the others are lacking due to poor education.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
San Antonio got 25k of them I think.  

And they also get to watch the Saints in the Alamodome.  

Andy,

I thought you were from the Corpus area (like I am/was, originally).

I thought Corpus got some, too.  I just registered w/ the Caller-Times yesterday so I can keep up with goings-on via the blotter.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:30:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Our refugees have already found out the painful way that APD is not the same as NOPD.

Interestingly, our city seems to be the only one refugees are leaving.  We went from almost 8K to currently around 2K.  A lot appear to have gone to Houston.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:31:42 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Naaaaa!

Would you mind terribly if we just shot all of them in self-defense instead?  

Thats just wrong

... for you to reveal 'The Plan.'
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:36:22 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
A recent poll indicated that 40-some percent of the evacuees stated that they did not intend to return to Louisiana.

I heard this the other day and it got me thinking.  Y'know, New Orleans might be a good place to move to in a few years.  Think about it, all new infrastructure, new retail stores, and much of the welfare dependents have moved elsewhere...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:38:44 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard this the other day and it got me thinking.  Y'know, New Orleans might be a good place to move to in a few years.  Think about it, all new infrastructure, new retail stores, and much of the welfare dependents have moved elsewhere...

Below sea level, behind a dike, and swarming with mosquitos and humidity?

No thanks.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No thanks.

Oh, c'mon, with the amount of federal money being thrown at the problem, those dikes are going to be able to withstand twice the very worst mother nature could throw at them.  Once they're completed, there will be no more danger of flooding.  Now you DO have a good point about mosquitos and humidity...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:35:42 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No thanks.

Oh, c'mon, with the amount of federal money being thrown at the problem, those dikes are going to be able to withstand twice the very worst mother nature could throw at them.  Once they're completed, there will be no more danger of flooding.  Now you DO have a good point about mosquitos and humidity...

Look for the former "residents" to bitch and moan about that, too.  We'll all be bent over the "higher taxes" armchair to put up mosquito netting over the entire city.  And on a completely-unrelated note, we'll be asked to "air condition the whole outdoors," proving to our parents and grandparents once and for all that it *can* be done.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Is it time to play cowboys and hoodllums yet?  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:53:54 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hopefully not.

You got my vote brother.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hopefully not.

You got my vote brother.

IF i lived in Texas you would get it FAIL-SAFE  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:09:59 PM EDT
[#42]

I see that my master plan is starting to work. We have a new beginning for the state of La.

So, you blew up the levees. I guess Farrakhan was right.

Eddie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top