Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 6:03:43 PM EDT
I tell ya, people get dumber and dumber every day.

My wife just called to let me know about a call she received at the Police Department. Apparently the new fun thing for kids to do tonight is cruise through neighborhoods and streets, and when they find someone walking, pull up next to them and ask for directions. When the pedestrian walks near their vehicle, they start shooting at them with either a loud cap gun or blanks. I would have suggested a driveby, but he was apparently so close to the gun that they couldn't possibly have missed. Like <3 feet.  Even Mrs gorilla said, "Good thing they didn't do that to you." She knows what what happen with that.

Some peoples kids.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:05:19 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF? Are they ASKING to get shot?

Hmm... I sense Darwin is stirring...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Kinda like those stupid itdiots who drove around shooting people with red paintballs a couple of years ago.  The video they made of the evening went over real well at their trial.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm

there was/is a craze in London (UK) whereby

Gangbangers cruise the neighbourhood at night without lights on the car.

The first person in a car who flashes their headlights at them gets shot at.

Sounds like fun hey?

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:11:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes...  They are asking to get shot.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
WTF? Are they ASKING to get shot?

Hmm... I sense Darwin is stirring...

Yep there asking for it, and im sure they will end up getting it
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:13:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I predict a car load of dead kids being reported on the evening news, starting with the newscaster saying " a prank gone really bad...................."
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Attempted murder the first time cardiac arrest is the result...upgraded to murder IF the victim expires.

BUT then the Fuck-Tard parents buy a good lawyer and go on and on about johnny being a good boy and this being the first death he has ever caused...

WTF,
Pete
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Some peoples kids....

........need to have their asses beat.......and beat repeatedly!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hmmm

there was/is a craze in London (UK) whereby

Gangbangers cruise the neighbourhood at night without lights on the car.

The first person in a car who flashes their headlights at them gets shot at.

Urban legend, been disproven many, many times.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#11]
The latest craze around here is waiting for someone to pull up to a light and they start smashing windows out with rocks.  Even if you did catch them you would be arrested for abusing children and holding them against their will. They have nothing to loose, you cannot win. Great fun.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#12]
In the early 70's we had a kid across the street that (at midnite) used to ring door bells and run.

One of the neighbors waited up, caught him and smack him in the nose with one of those old silver Ray-O-Vac flashlights.

Then he drags the kid home and we see him and the kid's father yellin' on the porch. The father grabs the kid, smacks him on the back of the head and pushes him into the house.

He missed school he next day but when we saw him again...OUCH,  he probably woulda taken another hit from the flashlight instead of the beatin' his father handed him....

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:31:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Now what exactly would you charge someone with for doing that? Disturbing the peace? Creating a public nuisance? Disorderyly conduct? There has to be something more.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
In the early 70's we had a kid across the street that (at midnite) used to ring door bells and run.

One of the neighbors waited up, caught him and smack him in the nose with one of those old silver Ray-O-Vac flashlights.

Then he drags the kid home and we see him and the kid's father yellin' on the porch. The father grabs the kid, smacks him on the back of the head and pushes him into the house.

He missed school he next day but when we saw him again...OUCH,  he probably woulda taken another hit from the flashlight instead of the beatin' his father handed him....

Today the kid would get off scott-free and the neighbor would be in court.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top