Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 4:45:04 PM EDT
One teenage boy ... Any offers will be strongly considered.... fullclip
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll trade my asshole bro-in-law for your teen. I can at least get your teen trained, my bro-in-law will always be an asshole.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]
[MJ] He can come and play at my ranch and have Jesus juice for freee [MJ]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been told that I'm an asshole, we may get along!!  

The problem with the teen is that I can't housebreak him.   fullclip
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:01:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll start the bidding at 1$
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:04:59 PM EDT
[#5]
It can be worse.

Try a teenaged girl and you'll be glad to have a boy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've been told that I'm an asshole, we may get along!!  

The problem with the teen is that I can't housebreak him.   fullclip

I am Sooo with you here, bud...Hang in there, sooner or later, he'll move out. Failing that, forge his signature on some Army enlistment papers, then just sit back And enjoy the show...

Bob
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It can be worse.

Try a teenaged girl and you'll be glad to have a boy.

+1, Try two teenaged girls!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#8]
If you have a teenage boy, you're worried about one prick.  If you have a teenage girl, you're worried about every prick in town!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Do his hands fit a lawn mower?

ETA: what about shipping?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#10]
He is two weeks off of getting his drivers license. His current delima, "Dad, I can't get a job without wheels, but if I work, I can't run around with my friends."    

I told him I'd give him a truck, one we both worked on together, if he world work a few hours a week. He thinks if it's paid for, he don't need to work. fullclip

ETA, he's really a great kid, just the age and hormones working. He is thinking drivers licence equals road trips and freedom. Straight A's and all the parents and teachers love him. Just sometimes he reminds me of ME at thet age...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top